P1000 remote start

O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Long time ago I asked about remote start. For some reason I can’t find the read. I bought the basic viper unit but never installed. Curious if anyone installed remote start. Ice fish a lot and not having to go out in cold (yes,lazy) would be nice

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I feel like it wakes me up in the morning. Long Johns, coat, house slipper, run out the door as fast as I can, open the rigs door, wait for it to say, Hello Honda, turn the key to start, hit the heater button, run back in the house as fast as I can, drink coffee and eat breakfast. I'd love to have a remote start.

O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
usually late to bed and a bunch of guys waiting to go out and guide rigs show up late. sure nice to have r idling in advance. someone said something about a yellow wire… first world problem for sure ! 😂

O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
see what/if any traction this gets this week really hoping for a cut this wire, splice that… if nothing, no harm i check back next year . just going through bins in the shed and found the old remote starter i bought. if i really needed it i’d research and figure it out and then hire a local shop after i butchered it. hoping to pass go AND collect $200 here. thanks guys and appreciate the community here🍺🍺🍺

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!