Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Saw where @Miss_Oak gave the box a bump for new members and I just had to give the @jak9922 T-Bar another one as well.
Rode all day yesterday and in the middle of the ride the wife said 'I really like this thing, of everything you've done I like this the best'.
Rode the whoops all day, this thing got a pretty good workout. (She likes them and thinks they're funny, I hate them, can't build any speed). At one point I was getting frustrated and was hitting them with a bit too much speed, got the rear end airborne and a little sideways, came down hard on top of the next one and jolted us both pretty good. This thing is solid and saved her ass all day, literally! ;)
Jak has done a boat load of mods but, IMO, this one is the best. Makes it safer and more comfortable for your passenger. I would highly recommend this add on for every P5 owner that trail rides. Well worth $120, thanks again jak! :)
T Bar Switched out the grips with ODI clamp ons...green. :rolleyes:

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm definitely in treated in a T bar but I'm concerned that If I have to ride shotgun, will the T bar bang against my knees? Damn long legs...

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!