William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't mean to type that first part. It was actually going to be a longer walk through how to but I noticed someone else did already. Kinda sounds smartassy... lol

D

Deleted member 3748

That's good. I thought I may have to go all 1980s on you! :D

Honda

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Updating an old post for visibility to newer members. Reverse Lever Adjustment mod is a good one to consider. Also the seat belt/speed limiter disable trick for those frequent exits doing chores around the property. Both so simple to do. Thanks to whoever shared those original posts.

Last edited:
WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Updating an old post for visibility to newer members. Lever Adjustment mod is a good one to consider. Also the seat belt/speed limiter disable trick for those frequent exits doing chores around the property. Both so simple to do. Thanks to whoever shared those original posts.

Is that why mine governs out at 39 MPH? I never wear the belt (Well almost never-but don't tell my wife. LOL )

Reactions: Dp5hunter
D

Danno13154

Oct 23, 2017
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Good thread @William . I did mine so long ago I had forgotten about it until I saw Piston use his. Fast, free and easy mod.
That was one of the first things I did to mine. I noticed @PistonHonda was still using his in one of his videos. That was a pita when plowing.
would this void the manufacturer warranty? If so, I’m gonna have to wait a bit.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
would this void the manufacturer warranty? If so, I’m gonna have to wait a bit.

It's so easy to do that you could tighten it back up before any service. I was just thinking about this the other night when I was plowing. Also made me think about how they should've put both paddle shifters on the left side again, one hand operation. ;)

Reactions: MSmillie and Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Yep, just turn the nut back if you have issues. Good improvement, wish I knew it from day one. Need to find a label that says Dragster Shute Release...for that P500 8 second 1/4 mile run!

Last edited:
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Yep, just turn the nut back if you have issues. Good improvement, wish I knew it from day one. Need to find a label that says Dragster Shute Release...for that P500 8 second 1/4 mile run!
Man that's some wishful thinking bot man that would be so bad ass.;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!