JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So for anyone wondering, I was just going over my trip guage. For the few of us that rode Thursday we did 15 miles in about 3.5 hrs. Friday's ride was around 88 miles and a little over 12 hrs (90% of which the hard stuff was behind us 😂). And Saturday's ride was roughly 55 miles +/- and around a 8-9 hr day overall.

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
@100Acre stopped by our condo Friday night and ever since I keep getting gnome advertisements on my Facebook lol, this was this mornings 😂.
E02BA5EC 61A3 4C3A 9D14 06DEEE803E0A

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for this video. It doesn’t matter that you’re not in a Honda. It’s all about having fun with family and friends and It was great however the outcome! Subscribed!

To everyone, I cannot thank you enough for The kindnesses y’all gave to me. I am Blessed to be surrounded with such an incredible extended family. I am sorry How this turned Out and if it cut everybody’s trip short I am sorry for that. All of you pitched in to give me comfort and for that I am truly humbled to be with such a phenomenal bunch of family. May GOd BLess all of you and keep safe. I am finally home and resting. My parents are here and my renter/friend. Still having a hard time breathing but I need to push my lung/ribs through the pain, lest I get pneumonia and all of your efforts of kindness would be for naught. I am indebted to each and every one of you. Bay leaf sends her best wishes!
Dan And bumblebutt

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Great video @DrShotgun, lots of ROTM moments. Got a kick out of Bayleaf checking things out with a big smile. Thanks for posting.
And thanks for the update Dan, get well soon.

EF1D64D9 6229 4EC8 8B95 61E95C7C17A4 464BA852 4D71 4AEE AFE4 EE85AD8413C6

EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you for this video. It doesn’t matter that you’re not in a Honda. It’s all about having fun with family and friends and It was great however the outcome! Subscribed!

To everyone, I cannot thank you enough for The kindnesses y’all gave to me. I am Blessed to be surrounded with such an incredible extended family. I am sorry How this turned Out and if it cut everybody’s trip short I am sorry for that. All of you pitched in to give me comfort and for that I am truly humbled to be with such a phenomenal bunch of family. May GOd BLess all of you and keep safe. I am finally home and resting. My parents are here and my renter/friend. Still having a hard time breathing but I need to push my lung/ribs through the pain, lest I get pneumonia and all of your efforts of kindness would be for naught. I am indebted to each and every one of you. Bay leaf sends her best wishes!
Dan And bumblebutt
@100Acre .........Anytime Anywhere bro!!!!

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV

Dan And bumblebutt
Glad to hear you are home and resting! Sending my thoughts and prayers for a quick and full recovery! Look forward to seeing you both in the near future!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!