Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@100Acre I really appreciate it ill give them a call tomorrow. I may need to rent a trailer while I'm there.

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@100Acre I really appreciate it ill give them a call tomorrow. I may need to rent a trailer while I'm there.
I'm not sure what you're saying but I think they're street legal there. I can't quite remember. Derf...

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm not sure what you're saying but I think they're street legal there. I can't quite remember. Derf...

I'm saying if I Want to go down to hungry horse or something I may trailer it rather than use the toy hauler.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW and 100Acre
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Cuoutdoors
this company is right outside the park and how I learned you can drive a SXS in the park

I called these guys today and they were extremely helpful even though I wasn't renting a machine . You can basically ride anywhere but the freeway on a sxs. Young guy i talked to rides a lot and hooked me up with some great places to go. Said if they weren't busy he'd join me for a ride. Ill make sure I stop in their shop and buy a couple T shirts since they were so helpful.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now you got me wanting to jet up there. It ain't that far from @CumminsPusher and they've never been.....!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: TimG
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I haven't been able to find anything that confirms this. BLM land is rideable but nothing says I can ride in the national park.
We received permission to ride on the roads in Yellowstone NP. So long as we had plate, Wyo OHV sticker, directionals and insurance...

May be the same at Glacier 🤞

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We received permission to ride on the roads in Yellowstone NP. So long as we had plate, Wyo OHV sticker, directionals and insurance...

May be the same at Glacier 🤞
I called some locals and they said the same. They said turn signals aren't required but I'm going to put them on to be sure. Also I think its the polite thing to do and hopefully improves public perception of utvs.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I called some locals and they said the same. They said turn signals aren't required but I'm going to put them on to be sure. Also I think its the polite thing to do and hopefully improves public perception of utvs.
Dude, I could not agree with that more!!!!!!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I talked to the Flathead County Treasurer today about getting my vehicle registered in Montana and getting a plate. I had started down the road of registering my business in Montana and getting it titled under the business but I don't think I'll need to.

If I understood correctly a person needs to fill out 2 forms. Form MV1 and MV70. They are printable on this page. Forms & Manuals: Vehicle Title & Registration - Montana Department of Justice

The page for Flathead county treasurer is Flathead County Department of Motor Vehicles

You'll need to fill out MV1 and MV70 and also provide proof of ownership. Snail Mail these items to the treasurers office. They will process the paperwork and send you a license plate.

MV70 is the form that validates your machine is street legal. In short you need head lights, tail lights, brake lights, brakes, horn, and at least 1 mirror.

I'll get my paperwork sent asap and update here.

J

JTW

I talked to the Flathead County Treasurer today about getting my vehicle registered in Montana and getting a plate. I had started down the road of registering my business in Montana and getting it titled under the business but I don't think I'll need to.

If I understood correctly a person needs to fill out 2 forms. Form MV1 and MV70. They are printable on this page. Forms & Manuals: Vehicle Title & Registration - Montana Department of Justice

The page for Flathead county treasurer is Flathead County Department of Motor Vehicles

You'll need to fill out MV1 and MV70 and also provide proof of ownership. Snail Mail these items to the treasurers office. They will process the paperwork and send you a license plate.

MV70 is the form that validates your machine is street legal. In short you need head lights, tail lights, brake lights, brakes, horn, and at least 1 mirror.

I'll get my paperwork sent asap and update here.
How much and is it renewable?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!