P500 ripsaws on order

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
has anyone put 10s all around?
I had someone owe me some $$ for a long time and it finally came in. So im good to go with some goodies. I'm thinking 10s front and back.
Any thoughts?
I went 27"x11"x14" all around. 10" should be no problem. I've been told by the locals up here in AK to run the widest front tires you can fit. They supposedly help your front-end "float" in deep snow. Don't know if it's true, but I liked the idea of running the same size all around. It simplifies things, and one extra spare can replace ANY tire. I looked at 28"x10"x14"s, but didn't want to do a frame mod unless absolutely necessary. I also was impressed with the Ripsaws on my neighbor's Polaris, and wanted to go with that brand. Whatever route you choose, enjoy! Outfitting is half the fun. Ha!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Wow 104 Posts on a set of tires! :eek:

This thread is more traction (pun intended) than the scandalous s3x tapes of those celebrity starlets. ;)

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
As I get older, I would rather read these posts than watch a celebrity s3x tape with the latest young tart trying to be famous. It's sad that everything my father said about aging has come to pass. Ha!

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
As I get older, I would rather read these posts than watch a celebrity s3x tape with the latest young tart trying to be famous. It's sad that everything my father said about aging has come to pass. Ha!
True that !

Reactions: p500fan
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Wow 104 Posts on a set of tires! :eek:

This thread is more traction (pun intended) than the scandalous s3x tapes of those celebrity starlets. ;)
8 mths later and barely any wear compared to those used up celebs lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!