P1000 Rock Light Wiring

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi everyone, I am getting ready to install my rock lights in the fender wells. Where has everyone run the wiring for the rock lights to the controller? Thanks guys.
I have a 7hundo but same concept. I ran my wires along the Honda wiring harness from the rear to the front. Staying away from the exhaust or moving parts. I had to use ten foot extensions for the rear. I’ve installed eight total lights.😎🤣
39F60951 7A37 48A7 A2CF 82C907C9B303

Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I basically did the same thing expect i have the controller mounted under the seat. made it easier to run wires to the rear and to the front. Plus i tied it into the brake light. For the rear light i have them mounted to the bed side so I had to run them to the back where the stock light harness are. I am still trying to figure out where to place the front light pods.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Here’s how and what I did to mine.. Hope it helps.. I had to order extension wires (6’, four pin) for the back 3 cause stocks were only 10’ & wouldn’t reach under the hood.. Link below.. 🍻✌🏼🕷PDO5

2019 P1K5 Black Widow! - The Honda Side by Side Club!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!