Rocker Switch Mounting or Auxbeam

WildMounts

WildMounts

Sep 1, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X4 LV
Looking for a way to mount rocker switches or an auxbeam on the lower intercom slot of the rugged radio dual dash mount for a 2020 talon. really want someone flush mounted, but open to options.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking for a way to mount rocker switches or an auxbeam on the lower intercom slot of the rugged radio dual dash mount for a 2020 talon. really want someone flush mounted, but open to options.
This has been covered a few times. Try the google search for further reading.
I have the Auxbeam for its simplicity.

Reactions: Smittyp
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Try contacting Crossroads3D.

WildMounts

WildMounts

Sep 1, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X4 LV
This has been covered a few times. Try the google search for further reading.
I have the Auxbeam for its simplicity.
I know its been covered a good bit just can't find if there is anything that will run in the space under the radio mount, its where the intercom slot is on the mount. I would like to keep the mount and fill it in with something useful.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I know its been covered a good bit just can't find if there is anything that will run in the space under the radio mount, its where the intercom slot is on the mount. I would like to keep the mount and fill it in with something useful.
Do you happen to have a pic of the area you want it to be at? I’m guessing two different areas where you’re saying you have a radio mount. When I get home later, I can show you where I have my switch panel mounted.

WildMounts

WildMounts

Sep 1, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X4 LV
Do you happen to have a pic of the area you want it to be at? I’m guessing two different areas where you’re saying you have a radio mount. When I get home later, I can show you where I have my switch panel mounted.
First picture the what I have, looking to cover the opening. Second shows the intercom installed.

4C13CA8B 1D4B 4972 ACCF 7AC15C37EBEA F338364E A910 46F9 9C8B E8DAFE39D4E6

S

ScottJ24

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2020
Cresson, TX
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Rugged Radios has a block off plate for the intercom slot on their mount. I believe if you call them they may have one for switches thats not on their website.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Rugged Radios has a block off plate for the intercom slot on their mount. I believe if you call them they may have one for switches thats not on their website.
Welcome, Assuming u have a Talon, 2 posts since 20’ and no Intro
u Got any Pics of your rig?
could always start an into with the pics.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
First picture the what I have, looking to cover the opening. Second shows the intercom installed.

View attachment 380126 View attachment 380127
So mine is where your rugged radio is located. Then I have a switch plate up above where My gauge was located. You can do the same. Ill get the name of the guy that sells them for you. That will give plenty of space to Mount it.

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!