ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Since I’m using my secondary fuse box for fused power where’s the best place to run the #2 wire off the rocker switch. Thanks again for all your help

A separate fuse from the relay, probably won’t need much for the switch to control the relay maybe a 2amp fuse at most, but if it’s split going to the other switch too then you’ll need to account for what it will draw.

Reactions: sharp and Sheepdog
Sheepdog

Sheepdog

Jul 23, 2018
Lyles Tennessee
Ownership

1. 700-2
A separate fuse from the relay, probably won’t need much for the switch to control the relay maybe a 2amp fuse at most, but if it’s split going to the other switch too then you’ll need to account for what it will draw.
Will there be a spot on the relay that’s not being used? Or do I double up one of the wires that’s already going to the relay?

Reactions: sharp
Sheepdog

Sheepdog

Jul 23, 2018
Lyles Tennessee
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok great thank you again for all the help! I just want to make sure I get it right and not burn down my Honda.. lol
Made up a diagram from our conversation. When u get time can u check it out to make sure it’s correct. Thanks

01C5DB65 A3D9 4EE7 80A9 2A4370CF6658

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!