P1000 Rocker switches mounted in dash between the steering column and the OEM light switch.

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Has anyone had any luck mounting rocker switches in this location? It looks like three may fit there nicely. Thought I‘d ask and see if anyone had success with this before I started cutting holes in the dash. The usual switch location in the center of my dash has several heater ducts in it, and no room for switches
20210122 182527
20210122 182537

Last edited:
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Has anyone had any luck mounting rocker switches in this location? It looks like three may fit there nicely. Thought I‘d ask and see if anyone had success with this before I started cutting holes in the dash. The usual switch location in the center of my dash has several heater ducts in it, and no room for switchesView attachment 250440View attachment 250442
I have a horizontal turn signal rocker switch there. I cant remember how much more room was there. I also have a winch rocker switch on the other side of the steering wheel. I use to have my fan override rocker switch on the other side of where u have the vents. Inside the red circle. Had to move it cause my passengers keep pushing it accidentally. I now have a dual USB charger in that spot.
20210122 194354

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
TripleB,
Thanks for the reply.
I’ll do some further investigation of the room behind the dash to the right of the OEM light switch this weekend.
The circled area is scheduled for a future Ram Mount In my rig.

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!