P1000 Rockin Radio

bluemountainbugler

bluemountainbugler

Nov 27, 2020
Walla Walla Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just installed the Swamp Donkey 4 speaker set with a Sony blue tooth receiver. So far I have been impressed with the sound and a simple 2 wire install with the 2 led lights. I know they have a 2 speaker universal set that looks to be about the same cost as the one you are looking at. IMG 3962You might check out there website.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady01 and Raynman
IXInaplesIXI

IXInaplesIXI

Dec 2, 2020
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just installed the Swamp Donkey 4 speaker set with a Sony blue tooth receiver. So far I have been impressed with the sound and a simple 2 wire install with the 2 led lights. I know they have a 2 speaker universal set that looks to be about the same cost as the one you are looking at.View attachment 251718You might check out there website.
Thank you, I will take a look for sure.

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!