sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you checked at a local RV dealer? Maybe cut out most or all of the shipping.

J

JTW

EC966156 4006 45CD A380 CC703BA706CB

J

JTW

That trailer Is sweet. I looked at there goosenecks last night did price any of them?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Thanks.. I like it..

Yeah. they’re stupid expensive! This thing is about 24k.. goose neck adds about another 10k. If @Cuoutdoors hadn't found this on copart for me, I wouldn’t have one. But I’m in it for about half price... or at least I was until I started rigging it. Lol. Has hail damage on one side and the roof. So I’ll peel the side panels and replace them this winter. Looking like about a $600 fix.

Shooter63

Shooter63

Shooter 63
Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2019
Longview
Ownership

1. 1000-3
ok.. so any suggestions on what brand of drop in rooftop ac? I don’t need anything too fancy.. just cold and dependable. Thinking 15k btu as the trailer isn’t insulated... at least yet. Trying to figure out a good way to go about that too as the interior is finished. 24x8.5x7’
Don’t skimp on the a/c unit if you want to stay cool. Look online for RV a/c units and find the one that is low profile. Believe it or not the a/c on a flat roof trailer like yours will catch a lot of wind. They make a low profile unit that is shorter and the compressor is designed to lay down instead of standing up so it’s shorter in height. Don’t get the heat strips because you can get a small ceramic heater that will work better. If you want I will find some good ones online and send you some suggestions

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks.. I like it..

Yeah. they’re stupid expensive! This thing is about 24k.. goose neck adds about another 10k. If @Cuoutdoors hadn't found this on copart for me, I wouldn’t have one. But I’m in it for about half price... or at least I was until I started rigging it. Lol. Has hail damage on one side and the roof. So I’ll peel the side panels and replace them this winter. Looking like about a $600 fix.
Figured they where high, playmor wanted 12k more to make a gooseneck on a 14k trailer

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
ok.. so any suggestions on what brand of drop in rooftop ac? I don’t need anything too fancy.. just cold and dependable. Thinking 15k btu as the trailer isn’t insulated... at least yet. Trying to figure out a good way to go about that too as the interior is finished. 24x8.5x7’
@JTW will the roof of your new trailer support the weight of a cooler or will you have to beef it up?

J

JTW

Don’t skimp on the a/c unit if you want to stay cool. Look online for RV a/c units and find the one that is low profile. Believe it or not the a/c on a flat roof trailer like yours will catch a lot of wind. They make a low profile unit that is shorter and the compressor is designed to lay down instead of standing up so it’s shorter in height. Don’t get the heat strips because you can get a small ceramic heater that will work better. If you want I will find some good ones online and send you some suggestions
Too late.. already bought a 15k btu Advent AC and a 1500 watt ceramic heater. Appreciate it though.

66E17197 308E 4B99 847D 4C4F07127E31
556D266B C231 45B9 945E 0CB74CD6EAA7