Rooftop AC’s

J

JTW

Check out wall Propane catalytic heaters. They produce radiant heat with no moving parts or power required. They heat the surrounding surfaces so if your walls are aluminum should be really efficient. They make 3 different sizes so your sq. Ft. Will be covered. If not use 2. They are also very easy on propane use way more so than a furnace and quieter, no noise. I have had 2 and would not own a RV or trailer without one.
Thanks.. I’ll look into that

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish it had insulation.. that’s the dumbest s*** ever!
When you go to swap out the Panels on the outside that are damaged - can you add insulation then (granted it will be one side and the roof but hey)

J

JTW

When you go to swap out the Panels on the outside that are damaged - can you add insulation then (granted it will be one side and the roof but hey)
I probably will.. if I can access the roof completely.

Reactions: BWAF
J

JTW

Current temps... trailer is sitting in the sun. It doesn’t feel that hot out but truck and IR gun both confirm. Still blowing 50* air at the vent.I left it running overnight.. I just shut it off to let it heat back up and see how quick it cools it off this evening. Even so, with no insulation I’m pleased with how it’s doing.
C7ADB9EA AD78 49E1 B048 0589B737FDC3
DD2263BB 46F7 4D8B B1CD 9C3D578D5ABD

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Current temps... trailer is sitting in the sun. It doesn’t feel that hot out but truck and IR gun both confirm. Still blowing 50* air at the vent.I left it running overnight.. I just shut it off to let it heat back up and see how quick it cools it off this evening. Even so, with no insulation I’m pleased with how it’s doing. View attachment 148049View attachment 148050
Wow

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk