JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm about 3 hours away and would love to go cuz I ain't never been and would love to put faces to the name. Is there a date yet? I would do Thursday to Sunday.
2 things I don't know, 1 wife don't like them crazy trails, and I don't have a full skid under my buggy yet will that be ok?
I'm with u on that! I've never been myself either. Im bringing wife and kids so crazy trails are out for me. And the skid is something I've been wanting but I dont think I'll be able to get to by then 😞 maybe I'll improvise something 🤷‍♂️ . we haven't come up with an exact date yet but I'd probably do Thursday-Sunday also. If I have no work for them days maybe stay a lil longer 😉

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm with u on that! I've never been myself either. Im bringing wife and kids so crazy trails are out for me. And the skid is something I've been wanting but I dont think I'll be able to get to by then 😞 maybe I'll improvise something 🤷‍♂️ . we haven't come up with an exact date yet but I'd probably do Thursday-Sunday also. If I have no work for them days maybe stay a lil longer 😉
I’ll make you a heck of a deal on my stock skid and you can double them up, it’s two times the protection! 😂

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just buy a f***ing skid plate from TA and be done with it.. y’all are going to dick around and f*** up a machine.
One guy comes to mind, @VaHillbilly. He learned the hard way but got lucky!

Reactions: Mudwing and JTW
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't think I've heard @JTW say many intelligent things here? But the Moon and Stars must be in prefect alignment and he did today, get the skids! HA!
You have to think outside of the box Smitty, he’s playing dumb to draw you in. 😉

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 1558

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So I'm sure most of us are bummed out about the TO. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in riding RB towards the end of May? I figuered kids are still out of school and hopefully this corona crap should b a bit "done with" and I personally would love to ride in Tennessee b4 the next official TO. Anyways if any of y'all r interested let us know, thanks.
Im in , if I can share expenses on a cabin with some people, the three guys I was going to stay with probably wait till next year. My Dad is a definite out, the others, economic victims, that leaves Smitty willing to go end of May? Anybody got suggestions?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!