Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im in , if I can share expenses on a cabin with some people, the three guys I was going to stay with probably wait till next year. My Dad is a definite out, the others, economic victims, that leaves Smitty willing to go end of May? Anybody got suggestions?
I think we will have room in our cabin, I’m just waiting for the dates so I know if I can go or not. If the dates don’t work I wouldn’t mind going to Mulberry.

Reactions: JenElio and Isaiah
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You have to think outside of the box Smitty, he’s playing dumb to draw you in. 😉
I know! It's the other way round, he's very intelligent and he just messes with Richard to see how many times he can get kicked off the site and Richard will let him back on, there's a pattern, I've watched it for a while, JTW will be an angel, and then he gets bored and stirs up all kinds of nasty stuff, get's kicked off and some how worms his way back on, there's only one @JTW. Hate to lose him! HA!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Isaiah
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think we will have room in our cabin, I’m just waiting for the dates so I know if I can go or not. If the dates don’t work I wouldn’t mind going to Mulberry.
Domt get your hopes up for Mulberry....they wont let out of staters stay in Arkansas

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Beware! Make sure you have your winch in great running order, and extra tow straps. Right now theres alot of deep ruts a lifted rig drags bottom. Hopefully they can smooth it out some soon.

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
🤔 Maybe I'll do some "Cuban Engineering" and make a temp skid plate out of 3/4 ply
From what I remember ur a wood working guy, so apiece of plywood templates from the original Pos skid plate would be miles ahead. Just make some holes on the passenger side for exhaust temp release and nothing else . Waterproof it up w some left over paint or varnish, and give it , When and if u rip it off , regroup!

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing and JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yup, for now thats what its looking like. I wish I had a stronger need for a Bada** skid plate but 99% of the trails we mostly ride skids aren't a necessity.

Reactions: Mudwing
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup, for now thats what its looking like. I wish I had a stronger need for a Bada** skid plate but 99% of the trails we mostly ride skids aren't a necessity.
Until a tree comes through.your floorboards....
IMG 2807

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!