pit

pit

My new baby!
Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2018
Cartersville, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've never been to Ride Royal Blue and I was thinking about going up the Friday/Sat before Labor Day. I'm taking all 3 kids with me (13,10,10) and and this will only be their second outing (Highland Park in Cedartown was their 1st) so I was trying to plan accordingly. I have a few questions I was hoping you verterans could help me with:

-Are there any trail maps available?

-If not, what trails are good for a P1K5 loaded down with kids? I wanna have fun and see some good scenery, but not scare them to death on their 2nd ride!

-Highland Park is fairly small in comparison to RRB so you are almost always around other folks there. With RRB being so much bigger, is it safe/smart to ride there solo?

Those are the main things I had, but I welcome any other advice/suggestions!

Reactions: sharp
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You guys will have a great time. There are plenty of trails for what you're wanting to do. It's always a good idea to take a tool kit just in case. However you more than likely won't need it. @JACKAL or @Windrock1000 can tell you specifically what trails.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: pit and sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you have an Android device there are a number of maps available online from for free that you can drop into Orux app.

They aren’t the most updated but if you’re just gonna be going once there’s not enough reason to drop $300 for one trip unless you’re just made of money.

There are other places to get constantly updated maps of the TWRA systems.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
They did have nice maps for sale at the store.

Boyer

Boyer

Lifetime Member
Sep 19, 2017
Georgetown Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you have a iPhone, there is a Polaris ride command app that you could use. It don’t have the trail numbers on it but it does track your path.

Reactions: pit
pit

pit

My new baby!
Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2018
Cartersville, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the info, especially the link to the previous thread. I used the search function before I posted, but I missed that one.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I've never been to Ride Royal Blue and I was thinking about going up the Friday/Sat before Labor Day. I'm taking all 3 kids with me (13,10,10) and and this will only be their second outing (Highland Park in Cedartown was their 1st) so I was trying to plan accordingly. I have a few questions I was hoping you verterans could help me with:

-Are there any trail maps available?

-If not, what trails are good for a P1K5 loaded down with kids? I wanna have fun and see some good scenery, but not scare them to death on their 2nd ride!

-Highland Park is fairly small in comparison to RRB so you are almost always around other folks there. With RRB being so much bigger, is it safe/smart to ride there solo?

Those are the main things I had, but I welcome any other advice/suggestions!

RRB is all pretty much family friendly. Two trails I would avoid with the kids are trail 9 and 26. Other than that the rest are pretty easy overall with occasional spots where ruts may be bad. Usually there is a bypass option for that.

Hit me up about a week prior to coming, If I will be around could show you around trails not on the paper map. I live just 7 miles from the campground and 2 miles off the trail system north end.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!