Rumor: Honda Pioneer 5 seat or a 1100cc SxS!

ksss

ksss

Jul 14, 2013
Where is that ignore button?...............Seriously?

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
Where is that ignore button?...............Seriously?
Do I have a second?

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
I see honda answering shortly to the new wolverine now that they are landing in the dealers and riders hands, i myself am looking for hondas answer to the ranger xp900s dominance and my current machine, i will give polaris alot of credit for this machine.I think honda needs to shoot directly for this market allso, if honda builds it we will come!!!

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Hey Honda SxS and community:

Today is May 1, 2015. I know rumor has it Honda will hopefully release details on 2016 sxs this month. I hope we all get info soon and get are questions answered. Just know telling when they will release info. I hope they release at least 2 new machines if not 2 then atleast 1. I hope the new sxs's or sxs comes with a inline twin. cant wait. keep us updated.

ride red.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!