S and S Fabrication

W

Wyoming1

Oct 24, 2018
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered a roof ($850) from S and S Fabrication over a month ago and still haven't recieved anything. I have been told several times via text it would be done in the next few days and still nothing. I know he had a flood in his shop and I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but I am getting very concerned. I learned about S and S fabrication from this site and it seemed they have a good reputation, so I am wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting their goodies.

Reactions: 100Acre
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I would call him and see what's up I have talked to sean a few times and has always come through

W

Wyoming1

Oct 24, 2018
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Knuckle, that's the problem. I have to text him because after the initial phone call for payment he hasn't a answered my calls. I tried one last time before I made this post and nothing. I texted him earlier and he said to message him at 7. I messaged him, nothing. I called and still nothing. So I made this post to figure out if it's just me or if there are others out there having the same issues. I have been totally understanding up until last week when he again said he would have it done in two/three days and have it on it's way. I wanted to order skids from him, but now I may be out $850.00.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Knuckle, that's the problem. I have to text him because after the initial phone call for payment he hasn't a answered my calls. I tried one last time before I made this post and nothing. I texted him earlier and he said to message him at 7. I messaged him, nothing. I called and still nothing. So I made this post to figure out if it's just me or if there are others out there having the same issues. I have been totally understanding up until last week when he again said he would have it done in two/three days and have it on it's way. I wanted to order skids from him, but now I may be out $850.00.

Call your credit card company and dispute the charge, but I would cancel the order in writing first

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
His wife my be having a baby, HA! Well that's another Smitty story, I took longer to recover than my wife, when I came too the boy's had already grown an inch! HA!

Reactions: knuckledeep
rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My skids took an extra week or two as well a few months back. He seemed to be a great dude just busy and not great at correspondence at times. I’d be pretty confident you will not be out any money - just may take longer than you had hoped.

W

Wyoming1

Oct 24, 2018
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I too have his A-arm guards. He does great work, that's why I ordered the roof. I am definitely not trying to bash the guy, just want to know if this is something others have dealt with. Just checked the credit card statement and its ben five and a half weeks since the order was placed. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to hear back from him.

P.S. since buying my pioneer this sight has been great. I have learned a ton and at times wish I never found "Hondasxs". It has cost me way too much money in extras haha.

W

Wyoming1

Oct 24, 2018
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
JTW, I had uhmw skids from Iron Baltic on my Can-Am. They were awesome. How are the Trail Armor holding up for you? I might just go that route instead of aluminum.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
JTW, I had uhmw skids from Iron Baltic on my Can-Am. They were awesome. How are the Trail Armor holding up for you? I might just go that route instead of aluminum.
I like mine so well, I got my local dealer to start stocking them for other customers!

Reactions: Shooter63
J

JTW

I had the aluminum S&S and made a one piece 1/2” uhmw... but for the cost of the one piece you can do the TA for about the same money. So I don’t have the TA skids... but many here do. The customer service has been great and they’ve done well holding up.

Reactions: TripleB