P500 Sand Drags

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

There are some SxS sand drags coming up in August. I plan on entering in the 500cc class with a bone stock Pioneer. I expect to lose, but I really have no idea. What do you think my chances are? Would I be better off in the mud bog competition?

Reactions: ehart814
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
There are some SxS sand drags coming up in August. I plan on entering in the 500cc class with a bone stock Pioneer. I expect to lose, but I really have no idea. What do you think my chances are? Would I be better off in the mud bog competition?
Yes...
if your gonna be ...bone stock...
in sand...
It's already Over

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You got it as long as you're not racing anything over a rzr 170! Lol

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And hope there are no rhino 450s, Polaris ranger etx or 400s... Still be fun though! Slip a 700 motor and trans in and then it would be real fun! A rzr type 50" Honda with the 1000 motor and a standard trans like in a car with a clutch would be awesome!!!

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
If I were you I would enter it in the sand drags rather than the mud bog, you're not going to do very good in either one but at least you won't have to clean mud out of it afterwards if you run in the sand drags.

Reactions: Delton and Tflynn
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Where are they being held Piston?

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Going just to have fun and not entering the competition.
Lets see how Piston does and then maybe next year.
Unless he wins it all... then we'll have to run 'em!
Post some pics
of sand drags
bro

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
If ya got big wide tires...
your gonna dig...
need some pizza
cutters...

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!