Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah... I wussed out of the mud drags. It looked pretty good at the beginning. About 6" of goo with 12" of water on top. Then the big quads started tearing it up and no one with stock tires was making it and no other sport/utility SxS were even trying. I thought "I'm not gonna make it, a lot of people are watching, and I'm just gonna chicken out." So... yeah, I chickened out. Sorry guys, I should be ashamed. :oops: But my SxS is clean... ish! :D The sand drags was a no-brainer. Gas and go. The Teryx 800 was the closest machine to mine. He didn't want to race any of the other SxS either. LOL I learned a little from this one. The big lesson was that I can't hear the engine when wearing a full face helmet and following a Teryx. Next time I'll be ready to watch the tach or speedo. But the run was fine... I was in 4WD, started in second gear and finished in 5th. I may have shifted into 5th too early. There wasn't a lot of time to think about these things, even in the normal speed video. :cool:
Yeah, it was getting pretty deep at the end. Some of those quads running 30's were tearing it up.
Wish I could figure out these vids, I have one of the first mud run, the little girl in pink that stalled out. She looked about 5 yrs old, got her running again, she made it through and everyone cheered and then she rolled it... Aww! She got right back on but was not having a good day.

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Hmmmm. If you're using a Windows 7 or Windows 8 computer, try downloading Microsoft Movie Maker. It's a freebie and you can save videos as MP4.

In the meantime... here's an unedited video of my race vs. the Teryx. That K&N filter really gave me a boost! :rolleyes:

That looked fun....
Way kool

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hmmmm. If you're using a Windows 7 or Windows 8 computer, try downloading Microsoft Movie Maker. It's a freebie and you can save videos as MP4.

In the meantime... here's an unedited video of my race vs. the Teryx. That K&N filter really gave me a boost! :rolleyes:

Not fair 500 cc bs 800 cc

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Was hoping to see
some of this
Ride
s***.......

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!