Seatbelts Matter!

Peter_72

Peter_72

Supporting Member
May 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
The net on my side got snagged on a branch and pulled one of the loops off so I removed it, the passenger one is still on. My wife won’t ride if that net is not on.

CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Published: Jul. 4, 2021 at 4:14 PM EDT

PRESTON COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) - A man has died after an ATV crash Saturday night.
According to West Virginia State Police the crash happened near the town of Masontown just before 9 p.m.
When Troopers arrived on scene, a two passenger Polaris RZR was in the yard of a residence.
A deceased male, identified as 35-year-old Jeremy Adili of Albright, West Virginia, was found lying close to the home.
A passenger, also involved in the crash, was transported to the Ruby Memorial Hospital to be treated for his injuries.

Troopers have determined the Adili was not wearing his seatbelt when the crash happened, causing him to be ejected from the ATV.

They say the passenger was wearing his seatbelt, saving his life.

The crash remains under investigation.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wear my seat belt every time I ride. Both nets are on too but on my side the top front loop is unhooked. Just makes it hang lower so I can poke my head out and get a good look if needed.
I have my nets on also. Last week I was riding and didn't have my nets closed. After I got slapped by some limbs Multiple times, I thought what a dumbass and buckled my net closed. The rear nets saved my dog in a rollover also. I will be keeping my nets.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
What about the nets guys? I took mine off as soon as I got home. Anyone really use them?

Talon x4.

Seatbelts in front.
Harnesses in rear.

Back seats and passenger nets always up.

I put mine up in the woods and down on trails or above tree line.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!