Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We didn't get any more snow but we still have 6-8" on the ground so I took it for another ride. The Rip Saws are great in the snow except for those times when I'm not getting grip when turning. Keep in mind, I'm highlighting those times in the videos and not the other 60 minutes when everything is fine. The stock tires may have done the same thing. I also think @Chooglin might be right about the rear axle being locked and pushing. I give an example during the donut test. One thing I notice is that the tread stays really clean. At the end of the video you see where I'm going slow through some trees and the tread isn't cleaning itself because I'm going so slow but the grip is still strong.

Looked like you were getting through it just fine. Lmao, I thought the camera was hanging off the side pretty far, bout ripped it off of there!

Reactions: crewcabrob
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Greetings - Can anyone post up their comments REF: Sedona Rip-Saw tires?? Looking for any and all comments regarding wear, performance and ride-ability..Looking at 26" for the P500.

Criteria:

1. Hunting Rig.
2. Utility rig in the following terrain: Mountains <(Appalachian), snow, mud, clay loam, some loose stone.
3. Bang for the buck..
4. Wear and tear.

All comments and reviews!!!
I am very happy with mine, not perfect in all conditions but they get good traction unless your have to go very slow in mud then it sticksto the tires making them wide and gripless. If you can get speed you will throw out the mud. They don't do will in sand either but what I ride in they are great which is mountain dirt, mud (faster speed) and they are super for rocks large and small. Have a couple thousand miles on them and still over have the tread.

Would I buy them again, yes.

C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
I am very happy with mine, not perfect in all conditions but they get good traction unless your have to go very slow in mud then it sticksto the tires making them wide and gripless. If you can get speed you will throw out the mud. They don't do will in sand either but what I ride in they are great which is mountain dirt, mud (faster speed) and they are super for rocks large and small. Have a couple thousand miles on them and still over have the tread.

Would I buy them again, yes.
Put them on my p500 in July of 2017. Not one problem in over 5 years of hunting in Nevada. I believe the torque locker + ripsaws is a great combination for hard pan, rocks, mud and snow I've encountered in Nevada. Plus they still look like new.

F

Floridahond

May 13, 2021
Ownership

1. 500
Put them on my p500 in July of 2017. Not one problem in over 5 years of hunting in Nevada. I believe the torque locker + ripsaws is a great combination for hard pan, rocks, mud and snow I've encountered in Nevada. Plus they still look like new.
I went with my trusted ITP terracross radial tires.
In the past I've used them several times and they are the most incredible tire I've had. I'm sure the rip saws are great but they are much heavier too

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!