BOX1

Seems Loud!

KevP700-4

KevP700-4

Mar 27, 2021
Northern MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Use Mobil 1, 70-140 gear lube in your differentials. Seems to quite things down a bit. I did ours after around 375 miles. Also check your valve clearances after the recommended hours in your manual.

Last edited:
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Joined the forum just now. I bought a 2023 Honda Pioneer 700-2 after looking far and wide for one. It has a roof, windshield and large light bar. Love it so far all 23 miles. Even finally got the correct time on the clock. Too bad daylight savings time is this weekend. Only thing I wonder about is the engine noise. Not rattling or squeaking but the exhaust noise seems pretty significant. Much past 8 mph it seems quite loud to me. I wear ear muffs or ear plugs while driving. Is the exhaust noise normal? Is there a quieter muffler available?
You need to take a ride in a KRX and you will probably be more satisfied with the noise.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!