P1000 seizmik Mirrors broken!!

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I received my mirrors and found one to be broken u can see in the first picture top left of the pain. I was sold on these mirrors for 2 reasons!! 1st they have detents for memory so when one gets bumped out of place u will be able to knock it back into place with no adjustment needed and 2nd they have lifetime warranty against any and all problems so this will be a great test to see weather the hefty price tag of $149 was worth it or not and how they stand behind the warranty! I bought off of a Honda dealer on ebay and could just send them back to them but thought it def isn't there fault cause they came sealed nicely in factory original box crisp and unopened!!
IMG 1373
IMG 1362
IMG 1367

Last edited:
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
$149 for mirrors
look here this is my thoughts. I have never had mirrors on a sys before cause what a pain in the ass if I bump them or branch hits them etc. I don't want to be reaching across the seat adjusting them 3-4 times to get it right each time a branch bumps!! These are like truck mirrors they have detents for memory to pop right back to where they were with no adjusting!! 2nd they have a no questions asked lifetime warranty against any reason they break. 3rd I watched there video and they stressed about the lifetime any reason parts replacement so I was sold!! for me it was these morons or none at all I don't buy junk therefore I have more money to spend on valued items Notice I bought a HONDA lmao

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
I want to get a set of those but I haven't figure out how to mount them with the factory hard doors yet. Doesn't look like the roll cage clamp will work

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I bet it will cause they have real thin clamps and I read somewhere u can

Last edited:
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
or maybe that was the windshield not sure

Kingmudd

Kingmudd

Nov 22, 2015
Dale on the box it looks like there's different colors for the front. Do the color inserts come with the mirrors?

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Dale on the box it looks like there's different colors for the front. Do the color inserts come with the mirrors?
you order what color u want initially and roll cage size as well! or u can order just the color kit! I just got black so when I switch to grey Ill still match!! just went for first ride with them today I like them a lot!!!! they work great with front glass windshield as well

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Im glad to report that I sent them an email on easter and today 1 day later I received an email that a new mirror is being shipped out immediately!! I was able to use them while I was riding yesterday and happy to say they are great!! Also happy to say that customer service and warranty are top notch replacement with nothing more than a simple email with a picture of the damage and they are shipping out not making me pay shipping or anything, no handling etc lots of companies that do lifetime warranty hit u with those thing. Also form the construction u can tell this is a quality item so worth the money I would say definitely!!

Reactions: CashMoney
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
@CashMoney, I went out and checked the mirrors for your application with hard doors!! they will def work with hard doors u simply wont use the clamps it will just bolt through the door like any horror would in your situation. Looks like it would work just fine. let me know if I can help further but I say order them u will be fine and Happy

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
@CashMoney, I went out and checked the mirrors for your application with hard doors!! they will def work with hard doors u simply wont use the clamps it will just bolt through the door like any horror would in your situation. Looks like it would work just fine. let me know if I can help further but I say order them u will be fine and Happy
Which model would you recommend getting for bolting to the door? There's two screws on the door for the honda mirrors that have a threaded bung. And thanks for looking. I really like the idea that you can fold them in and not lose your settings.

advertisement
Kingmudd

Kingmudd

Nov 22, 2015
Moneyman you don't want to use those factory bolt holes on the full doors there way to low. This is where the Honda mirrors mount and they are worthless unless your 4 foot tall. I ended up making brackets to raise the Honda mirrors up 7 inches.
Image Image

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Which model would you recommend getting for bolting to the door? There's two screws on the door for the honda mirrors that have a threaded bung. And thanks for looking. I really like the idea that you can fold them in and not lose your settings.
u don't like the lifetime warranty lol

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
models for u don't matter cause u wont be using the piece that goes over the roll cage but in that case I would keep them for mounting other things so get the ones listed for pioneer 1000 off of ebay or go to there site and order but don't think they have it listed by pioneer only roll cage thickness!!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
but yeah detents to fold right back to exact spot has to be the best feature!

That's why I love those mirrors so much. I was saving money and bought some cheaper mirrors, I will probably end up going back with the siesmik.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
That's why I love those mirrors so much. I was saving money and bought some cheaper mirrors, I will probably end up going back with the siesmik.
yup used to do that all the time thats why this time I should be like @Delton and say dale"s painfully slow build!! Im ready to hit the button on all just can't decide! but Im getting there

Reactions: joeymt33