Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Because of you 2018 is going to be HUGE... But, we need your help to make it GREAT!

CAN YOU SELF GUIDE?
First, I want to request that any group that can self guide themselves please do so.
We need to thin out the crowd Saturday. If you have been to RRB before and are capable of leading a group of your own I ask that you please do. Please consider joining up with other small groups you meet to self guide around the park.

2017 Takeover MAP INFO - POI's, Unmarked trails, Shortcuts.

There a app called Maplets. It cost $2.99 and is only a gps positioning app. It has a exact copy of the paper map and will show you where you are at. I recommend this for anyone who wants a simple GPS system for the takeover.
LINKS:
APPLE - Maplets – The Offline Maps App on the App Store
ANDROID via Amazon - http://amzn.to/2ppnOB5
*its not on the play store, maplets said their access expired.

A good GOAL would be to keep groups no more than 10-12 machines.
Goal return time should be by 6pm.

CALLING ANY TRAIL LEADERS for Saturday!
If you can lead a group please shoot me a message. We will start a discussion with everyone. Not sure the best way to handle it but most do group rides leaving out at set times heading different ways. Each have radios on their set channel for leaders/followers.

So, If you can lead a trail please shoot me a message or post here.

Already,
@JACKAL P500 group! *Need an experienced middle and caboose!
@Tramguage1 & @CaptinJackRZR
Expirenced group - @joeymt33 @Windrock1000
@CPope & @BIGRACK / @Clyde
@Hondasxs & @ohanacreek

Put me in coach- I will take a group. Question- do I have to bring all of them back in one piece. LOL. Flame run, Dragons back, cave, caryville flats or anything you pick.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It has been a loooooong time since I have ridden Royal Blue (I did a lot of the early mapping when TWRA was considering OHV use in 1997-98 - rode ATVs up widowmaker ...)

I could lead a small group but would probably be better off tailgunning for someone ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have 1 canam, 1 Viking, and 2 pioneers (who will be somewhat newbies), I’m not sure if @Ragnar406 and @my99svt are with me or are venturing out. Either way I will have room for 4-6 more machines. I’m not going looking for extreme trails but am not much on turning around either. We had fun last time and just rode around randomly.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I have 1 canam, 1 Viking, and 2 pioneers (who will be somewhat newbies), I’m not sure if @Ragnar406 and @my99svt are with me or are venturing out. Either way I will have room for 4-6 more machines. I’m not going looking for extreme trails but am not much on turning around either. We had fun last time and just rode around randomly.

Wife will make me stick with you!

Reactions: Windrock1000
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I should throw in a disclaimer. My group last year broke half a dozen axles and probably more than half a dozen tie rods. Throw in some busted tires and a Breakline failure. Oh yeah, my group also bent four or five a arms!

I don’t want anyone to get caught off guard. For this group, bring spare parts!

We will do the creek ride again. Skid plates are a must, right JTW? Then the hill climb afterwards will claim an a-arm or two, right @Hondasxs
If you also disclaim alcohol and 2 members of that group it drops to 1 bent tie rod right?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Put me in coach- I will take a group. Question- do I have to bring all of them back in one piece. LOL. Flame run, Dragons back, cave, caryville flats or anything you pick.
That depends on thier attitude on whether you bring them back. Some are better left to Appalachian version of natural selection. He sure got a purty mouth ain't n he

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If you also disclaim alcohol and 2 members of that group it drops to 1 bent tie rod right?

If someone gets stupid, we will kindly ask them to ride shotgun and someone may take over their rig. We will have a good time and push ourselves and vehicles but not be a headline on the local news.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If someone gets stupid, we will kindly ask them to ride shotgun and someone may take over their rig. We will have a good time and push ourselves and vehicles but not be a headline on the local news.

In case the news shows up- My name is Josh and I’m from Kentucky (no last name) @JTW

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guilty . I'm not ashamed. One night I had to much. I jumped into shotgun. Had a great time!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!