Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know .... @CumminsPusher endo'd @snuffnwhisky machine a full rotation. @Kilo427 may be the second best stunt driver.

Doesn’t count if you don’t have video proof! @CumminsPusher was just looking for his phone and got pissed because someone spelt there beer.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Doesn’t count if you don’t have video proof! @CumminsPusher was just looking for his phone and got pissed because someone spelt there beer.
Can’t accuse me of going the easy way ever lol.
I was turning around on an impassable off trail because of big downed tree and was on sidehill. Saw a rock to place rear tire to stabilize but rock slide out while stopped. Heavy roll cage and soft suspension on side hill is really different from how mine was set up, was not expecting that snap and over we went, somewhere in the middle I hit the throttle and it grabbed like a beast in time to keep from getting really bad and took back off.
Talked to Snuff a few hours prior about the differences he said run it hard and if it did tip get it on video. Sucks we didn’t even get a picture. @Plumber32 was directly behind me and unfortunately didn’t have camera.
I will say that rig articulates like a sob and if it does go over the cage holds solid.
And thanks so much to him for letting me run that sexy rig. It meant a lot!

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bet we end up getting there and everyone does their own thing and all us forum-goers end up riding together. Wouldn’t that be some crap! Hahaha be good times though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Need a takeover week to do that!
Still wasn’t long enough! We rode for a week straight 18+ hours a day, averaged 3-4 hours sleep in between rides and still rode with such small percentage. This year will be worse. The people are incredible though and those that you do get to ride with become good friends

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!