drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm sure myself, @GlockMeister, maybe @Delton, @Manwell will be in a group Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday as we did last year. Missing @Tigermark this year, @my99svt rode with us one day, I think @nbomar hooked up with us out on the trail on Saturday and @Koda one or two days rode with our group. If someone is looking for a night ride, you might want to hit up one of the other groups or one of the guys other than me in this group... I'm old, like to put my feet up, drink bourbon and tell lies sitting on the porch of the cabin in the evening.;) Not sure about @Ragnar406 who he's riding with yet.

Last edited:
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Ill ride easy during the day and once wife goes to bed Ill be ready for night rides! Sometimes those transition into morning rides depending if we are out when the sun comes up.

J

JTW

While you all are debating whose leading who.. my group will be on a quest of unmatched epic proportions!! We’ll be searching the mountains of East Tennessee, like Indiana Jones after the grail or a gehetto baby needing their paternal father, to find the answer!

0073EFA6 FDB0 4898 9BAA EB5FEFA4C6EC

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
While you all are debating whose leading who.. my group will be on a quest of unmatched epic proportions!! We’ll be searching the mountains of East Tennessee, like Indiana Jones after the grail or a gehetto baby needing their paternal father, to find the answer!

View attachment 69504
You would know the answer to that question.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will have 2 rzr’s with me. I’m experienced but never been to ride royal blue. Not much on real technical trails or tearing s*** up, we would just rather see what all royal blue has to offer. Oh and a lot of adult beverages along the way.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!