Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Tree? What tree? I just thought it was growing horizontally out of the side of the mountain in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: Biteme
WyomingRancher

WyomingRancher

Nov 6, 2015
Your right the tree should have been twice as big. I challenge you all to fit a bigger one on your outfit lol. Good luck. Let's see some Christmas spirit.

Reactions: Biteme and joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That wrap looks great!

DTAGG

DTAGG

Sep 11, 2015
ST GEORGE UTAH/ACCORD LAKES SEVIER COUNTY UTAH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thinking about getting mine wrapped eventually.. Did you completely remove the front section to wrap or left it on?
I LEFT IT IN TACT BUT REMOVED THE RIVETS AT THE FLARES AND REMOVED THE BOLTS IN UPPER CORNERS AS TO FINISH THE WRAP. FLARES ALLOWED FOR MORE ROOM ON THE SIDES BUT FRONT WAS TIGHT FITTING. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME EVER DOING A WRAP AND I MUST SAY I DID A GREAT JOB FOR A BEGINNER. VERY FEW MISTAKES AND THE BEAUTY OF CAMO GIVES MY MISTAKES A 3 D EFFECT. HAHA JOKING. :rolleyes: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A WARM PLACE TO DO THE WRAP 75 DEGREE OR HIGHER TOO COLD WILL RUIN THE WRAP AS IT MAKES FOR A TOUGH INSTALL . HEATERS AND HAIR DRIERS.

F

Flyingpig

Oct 29, 2015
I LEFT IT IN TACT BUT REMOVED THE RIVETS AT THE FLARES AND REMOVED THE BOLTS IN UPPER CORNERS AS TO FINISH THE WRAP. FLARES ALLOWED FOR MORE ROOM ON THE SIDES BUT FRONT WAS TIGHT FITTING. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME EVER DOING A WRAP AND I MUST SAY I DID A GREAT JOB FOR A BEGINNER. VERY FEW MISTAKES AND THE BEAUTY OF CAMO GIVES MY MISTAKES A 3 D EFFECT. HAHA JOKING. :rolleyes: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A WARM PLACE TO DO THE WRAP 75 DEGREE OR HIGHER TOO COLD WILL RUIN THE WRAP AS IT MAKES FOR A TOUGH INSTALL . HEATERS AND HAIR DRIERS.
That is cool man! I traded in my Tyrex with camo and really liked that too! Is there a thread on cost etc?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's cool! Now I need to come up with a theme...

CURRIN1776

CURRIN1776

Dec 7, 2015
NC
www.currin1776.com
Thanks for the info man... you did a great job..

ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@ButchersHook looks awesome. How do you like the bumper?
Good very solid could'nt build one for the price. Bumper and bedliner were ordered the same day I ordered the 1000, always wanted to put one on the 700. Hopeing it helps keep branches and such from hitting the plastics. Plus it looks tougher!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Love the bumper! Congrats on that.

I've got one on my 700 and plan to get one when I get a 1000

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like the bumper but will you be able to watch the cable on the drum and reach the control knob to put winch in and out of gear? On my BR it was hard to see and reach.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!