Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ok.. so with the 500 being out for several months it's time to see some photos.

So.. let's see your Pioneer 500.
Thanks.

We also have a 700 picture thread here - viewtopic.php?t=369

O

onlyhonda

Oct 2, 2013
I realize the p5 isn't for everybody! But I love mine. Honda built exactly what I wanted!

Image Image Image

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks OnlyHonda for starting it off... You got your P5 set up nice. thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
O

onlyhonda

Oct 2, 2013
surely there are others right? lol. come on fellas Im ready to see some more.

N

ninjafreek

Jul 16, 2014
W'ell My Yellow should come in the morning,
Go figure this is also the first day on my vacation I told the boss to give me a call when the truck hits the dock I'm coming in to put it together
I'm headed out to Sabine Atv Park in Texas this is my first trip there.
Gonna break it in right :mrgreen:

N

ninjafreek

Jul 16, 2014
Oh well was gonna post some pics but it says my file sizes are too large :oops:

shakemandril

shakemandril

Jul 27, 2014
Four Corners
My 500

Thought I wanted a 700 but after careful consideration, ended up with a 500. After 1 ride (14 miles) I am very impressed. Hoping some accessories will be in stock soon. Ordered some STI HD3 rims and hope to get some Bighorns for them soon. If anyone is close to the Four Corners are, let's go riding!

B

BFDG

Aug 12, 2014
I like your set up Onlyhonda, What rims and tires sizes are you running and their offsets?

O

onlyhonda

Oct 2, 2013
BFDG: 27" sti black diamonds on 14" msa elixirs. But I changed the center caps out. Wasn't big on the skulls.

Reactions: Willi and monaco
M

motoup46

Aug 4, 2014
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
I have to wash mine tomorrow, I'll take and post some pictures of it then. I did not like the Honda aftermarket bed so I had a custom diamond plate bed made for it and it turned out really nice. I put a 7" LED bar in the front bumper and one on the back of the drivers seat. Just ordered a 9" for the front and going to put my 7" on the passenger seat to the rear as well. (Adding a 9" just because I ordered the flood lights instead of the spot and I want the spot on the front). Built a custom stereo and speaker system in the overhead and it turned out really nice as well. I'm running 29" tires on 15" rims I think.(Not sure of the rim size) with mud lite's...

I just saw where I put I had 29" tires.... They're 28" tires on 14" rims... I must have fat fingered the 29!!!

New Bed 1 New Bed 2 My Ride

scratchindirt

scratchindirt

Lifetime Member
Aug 10, 2014
Looks good! What are the dimensions on that bed? I want to make one like it.

M

motoup46

Aug 4, 2014
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Not sure of the exact dimensions of my bed. It's the exact size of the rear rack with the exception of the rear two corners. I wanted the back square instead of rounded... I can get exact measurements if you do need them. I had 1.5 square tubing run from front to back on the bottom to sit directly on top of the runners on the stock rack. I put no rubber between the two and just put 6 bolts tying it to the rack and it doesn't rattle a bit... It's very nice for carrying stuff too...

P

PaPaCraig04

Aug 22, 2014
Kermit II is now a month old. Added 25" MudLites XL tires and SS212 black spoked wheels. Still waiting for my winch adapter plate and wiring kit to front mount the winch. Any day now.... Hauled a load of 16 2x12's with no effort to our North woods to construct a bridge for other riders and walkers that couldn't handle a mud hole. Loving the ride so far.... Sold a Rancher ( Kermit I) 420 for this one...

Image Image Image

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!