P500 Shhh, Don't tell the wife.

M

Mastertinner

Jul 22, 2020
wisconsin
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well I bought a 2020 p500 on Friday, and I'm just waiting for the dealership to put it together. I had them throw on a honda brush guard and hard top. My wife hasn't seen it yet. She leaves Thursday to visit family, and won't be back till Monday. So i have this weekend to get my accessories installed. And when she asks , I can say that's how it came honey. Lol.

List of accessories include 27x11x12 and 27x9x12 zillas on black itp deltas, Terra35 winch with kfi mount, front and rear lights.

Future accessories will most likely include shocks, windshield, rear rack storage(I'll probably build something), and possibly front locking diff with powers steering.

I'll update with pics

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome. Sounds like you are off to a good start. By the way, we P500 guys just man up, (unlike the P1000 owners) and tell our wives how it's gonna be, on spending money on parts and accessories. ;)

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Well I bought a 2020 p500 on Friday, and I'm just waiting for the dealership to put it together. I had them throw on a honda brush guard and hard top. My wife hasn't seen it yet. She leaves Thursday to visit family, and won't be back till Monday. So i have this weekend to get my accessories installed. And when she asks , I can say that's how it came honey. Lol.

List of accessories include 27x11x12 and 27x9x12 zillas on black itp deltas, Terra35 winch with kfi mount, front and rear lights.

Future accessories will most likely include shocks, windshield, rear rack storage(I'll probably build something), and possibly front locking diff with powers steering.

I'll update with pics
If any problem , have her call me . That is EXACTLY how mine came . 😂 😂

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2B0FDC4D 808E 4D04 9478 8599C48C0A14

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500

I'll update with pics
I was lucky, when I bought my 500 my wife was with me and she just kept telling the salesman that we needed all of the accessories that he mentioned. You will love your machine, and welcome to the forum.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

I'll update with pics
Good luck

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

I'll update with pics
I was fortunate enough that my wife bought my Pioneer!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome. Sounds like you are off to a good start. By the way, we P500 guys just man up, (unlike the P1000 owners) and tell our wives how it's gonna be, on spending money on parts and accessories. ;)
HA! i asked the wife where the check book was, she said why. I said I' going to town to do something stupid, brought a P1 home. Man up, you say?

M

Mastertinner

Jul 22, 2020
wisconsin
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The salesman called me during supper. when the call was over the wife asked what was that about. I said, I hope it's okay with you, but I think I'm going to buy a sxs. She says" your gonna do what your want to do anyway". She knows me so well. Lol

L

Lah2420

Dec 31, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Won't she be a bit suspicious when she gets home and finds you passed out from working all night and day over the weekend to get all that stuff put on before she gets there? Mine just shook her head and said something about how much my toys have increased in price over the years.
An additional little shiny rock for the finger, wrist, or neck usually is the result of my getting a new toy.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!