Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
maybe... cross your fingers and look for a shooting star (not an airplane).
I have noticed inventory is getting better as I have seen many dealers posting available units.
And one dealer listing OTD pricing under MSRP.
I do wish you luck.

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are shipping a few. I WAS keeping an eye out at local dealers here in PA and posting available machines but some people on here just didn't appreciate that I WAS trying to help others get a ride. Since I got tired of their sh!t and have stopped, the main dealer that has been getting some in has had about 8 sxs come in (currently 1- 500, 1- 520 and 2 talons). Keep up hope, they are shipping.😀

DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was told honda is shipping out on the 29th. Heard that from 2 different dealers on 2 different days.. so I put the deposit on mine 1st of sept. Mine is supposed to ship the 29th from honda, so I was told to look for it on the 1st or 2nd. So ive been waiting patiently..

11shagot

Jun 4, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was told honda is shipping out on the 29th. Heard that from 2 different dealers on 2 different days.. so I put the deposit on mine 1st of sept. Mine is supposed to ship the 29th from honda, so I was told to look for it on the 1st or 2nd. So ive been waiting patiently..
Any news? I was told the same thing. As of last week I was still told the 29th, but many of them had been pushed back to October 29. Feel like a middle school girl after her first date just sitting by the phone hoping that it rings! Lol

Reactions: Lady01 and bumperm
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Any news? I was told the same thing. As of last week I was still told the 29th, but many of them had been pushed back to October 29. Feel like a middle school girl after her first date just sitting by the phone hoping that it rings! Lol
And unfortunately, Honda is going to stand you up like a middle school girl.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

No, I think you have to behave like a middle aged pedophile and take the initiative to call the young girls (or in this case the dealers), to get results!

I apologize in advance for the above indecorous analogy.

B

Bennesh1

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I’m curious, for those of you who have had ship dates pushed back, how far ahead of the original date were you notified of the delay? I have a ship date of Oct29th and get weekly updates from my dealer saying it’s still on schedule. My guess is they wouldn't delay it until just before the ship date.

N

Nvrgiveup

Just talked via email with the dealer in Louisville. The date hasn’t been pushed back yet. They ship out of Chicago and won’t be at the dealer until next week sometime. Hoping for the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady01 and 11shagot
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m curious, for those of you who have had ship dates pushed back, how far ahead of the original date were you notified of the delay? I have a ship date of Oct29th and get weekly updates from my dealer saying it’s still on schedule. My guess is they wouldn't delay it until just before the ship date.

" . . . how far ahead of the original date . . .?"

A day or two AFTER the original date, and only then when I called. They were not very proactive.

Reactions: Lady01
DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So my dealer told me that he gets a weekly update from honda of his shipping inventory, and that as of the 29th my unit was still showing it was scheduled for delivery on the 29th, also said delivery normally takes a week,,,, so hoping to see it middle of next week

A

AzJoe

Aug 16, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So my dealer told me that he gets a weekly update from honda of his shipping inventory, and that as of the 29th my unit was still showing it was scheduled for delivery on the 29th, also said delivery normally takes a week,,,, so hoping to see it middle of next week
That’s pretty much the story I’m getting in AZ. Mine due to ship Oct 29th

Reactions: Lady01
N

Neversatisfied

Dec 5, 2018
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I talked to my dealer today about my rescheduled ship date of 9/29. As of today he hasn’t seen it and the hasn’t been another push back. He told me he’s expecting 6 units and the latest issue is trucking. It’s been taking 3 weeks to ship from S.C. To Kentucky.
He will get an update Monday night and have updates for me Tuesday. 🤞

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
it does not take 3 weeks to ship good luck I stopped waiting for my talon and bought a Yamaha YXZ 1000R SS XT-R. now I'm working hard getting my money back I'm winning the dispute with the dealer that would not give me my money back.

Reactions: Lady01 and Jerryg
DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I talked to my dealer today about my rescheduled ship date of 9/29. As of today he hasn’t seen it and the hasn’t been another push back. He told me he’s expecting 6 units and the latest issue is trucking. It’s been taking 3 weeks to ship from S.C. To Kentucky.
He will get an update Monday night and have updates for me Tuesday. 🤞
Yea I’m hoping to hear something by then as well, ill let ya know

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!