Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Have a deposit on a red 1000p5 since August. Original ship date was 10/29 then bumped to 11/29 but got a call last week saying estimated ship date was moved to this week 11/08. We will see if it actually ships.
Is it better to order the superatv windshield directly or thru the dealer ( they claim to be a superatv dealer)?
Congrats! Just check price from both places.

Reactions: Lady01
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Is it better to order the superatv windshield directly or thru the dealer ( they claim to be a superatv dealer)?
Have them give you a price. If it's more than what you can order it online for, buy direct from superatv.com

Reach out to @SuperATV - He can give you a discount code worth a few bucks.

B

BBOOTH

Apr 12, 2019
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
FINALLY.... THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!! taking it home tonight.

THE SE

Z

Zigblazer

Dec 28, 2021
NE MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone received their pioneer recently in Northern MN? I have a deposit down on one at Rays in Grand Rapids. Since they were mentioned, I figured I'd ask. I didn't get much hope or help from the dealer down in Duluth so I went with Rays.

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Has anyone received their pioneer recently in Northern MN? I have a deposit down on one at Rays in Grand Rapids. Since they were mentioned, I figured I'd ask. I didn't get much hope or help from the dealer down in Duluth so I went with Rays.
I have had one on order with money down from Ray's since mid September. Haven't heard a word from them since. I check their website every day to check their inventory. They had a Talon in stock for weeks and I see it is finally gone. I have seen a 700 show up but that was several months ago.

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I received an email from the Honda dealer in Madison, SD a couple of weeks ago, and they had a new P-1000 5 in stock. I had gotten mine elsewhere. You might check with them.

M

mvolnek

Oct 7, 2021
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have had one on order with money down from Ray's since mid September. Haven't heard a word from them since. I check their website every day to check their inventory. They had a Talon in stock for weeks and I see it is finally gone. I have seen a 700 show up but that was several months ago.
Patience. I ordered last July and it took 5 months and 1 day for our 1000-5 to arrive. So it does happen and it’s worth the wait.

Reactions: Bombardier Convert
Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Patience. I ordered last July and it took 5 months and 1 day for our 1000-5 to arrive. So it does happen and it’s worth the wait.
Fortunately I do have lots of patience and now that I am in the middle of winter it doesn't really bother me to wait a little longer. I really would rather wait to buy from my local dealer in case I have any issues with the buggy early on.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
OP here. I had finally given up due to excessive delays. Everything is in such short supply. I ended up finding a new 2 seat Talon R on a showroom floor. . It’s a good one, very happy with it.
Sweet! Congrats!
you know the drill…
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)

Reactions: Bombardier Convert

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!