Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It means neither. Its juat to keep you happy and excited. To tell you the truth, i don think they really know.

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The dealer that I originally place a deposit with in May still hasn't received the machine. My ship dates kept falling like dominoes. Luckily, I found one on a show room floor. Let me say this, they are worth the wait! Hang in there, if Honda builds it, they will come.

11shagot

Jun 4, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The dealer that I originally place a deposit with in May still hasn't received the machine. My ship dates kept falling like dominoes. Luckily, I found one on a show room floor. Let me say this, they are worth the wait! Hang in there, if Honda builds it, they will come.
I placed my deposit in may, but even then, they had the date as sept 29. Now obviously that has come and gone and supposedly now they say oct 6. We shall see

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
So when these guys say the 29, 6, or any other day that Honda supposedly tells them, is that when it is supposed to leave the factory and head to the dealership, or is that when the dealership is supposed to receive it?
It means they don't know.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
So i just got the call to hear that my ship date got pushed to 10/28. .gggrrrrrr.
Another long dreary month..
I put a deposit on a 1000-5 Deluxe nine days after you put your deposit on your SXS (they told me it was ordered in mid-August).

Anyway, when I put my deposit on it, they said at that time that it was not expected until 'the end of OCT or early NOV', which I figured was the 29th.

I did talk to a Powerhouse dealer today who said the white Deluxe units tend to arrive in the middle of the month, and the other colors towards the end of the month ... for whatever that is worth.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So i just got the call to hear that my ship date got pushed to 10/28. .gggrrrrrr.
Another long dreary month..
Its probably because there getting calls from people every day saying “wheres my $hit?” And there getting tired of giving them false hope so they decided to give everyone a heads up to another month out to stop the calls with hope that some questions might be answered Lol
Just seen my sales guy as he was twiddling his fingers getting ready for sled season this weekend when i stopped in On my way home to look at some gear. He said they really have know idea WTF machines are coming in to the point there telling folks no dates at all and that they will call them when it arrives at there stealership.

DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i called a few shops this evening and BAM!!!!!!!! Found a P1000-3 LE, a P1000-5 deluxe in white, and a P1000-5 deluxe in camo.. Thank u Jesus. Said he just got them today and none are promised out. it was literally at 5:28 today when i called and he told me to call him at 9am in the morning to seal the deal…

N

Nashwauk

Jun 28, 2021
Home
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I put money down on a P 1000-5 Deluxe in camo, April 2nd in northern MN. It was supposedly the last one not spoken for coming in Mid-May. Dealership told me after that, they don’t expect any to come in till October (which every dealer told me across half the state). Well, it got pushed back to end of May, end of June, end of July, end of August, end of September and now I’m done calling/texting.

They offered to give me back my deposit (not that I was worried) about 7 times during our last conversation. I told them I still want one and I guess I’m “first on the list” if a different color deluxe come in ahead of mine. Getting frustrated reading about people finding them in dealerships, on the floor, when I put money down over 6 months ago……..

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I put money down on a P 1000-5 Deluxe in camo, April 2nd in northern MN. It was supposedly the last one not spoken for coming in Mid-May. Dealership told me after that, they don’t expect any to come in till October (which every dealer told me across half the state). Well, it got pushed back to end of May, end of June, end of July, end of August, end of September and now I’m done calling/texting.

They offered to give me back my deposit (not that I was worried) about 7 times during our last conversation. I told them I still want one and I guess I’m “first on the list” if a different color deluxe come in ahead of mine. Getting frustrated reading about people finding them in dealerships, on the floor, when I put money down over 6 months ago……..
I am also in northern Minnesota and wondering if your dealer is in Grand Rapids? I was there last week and put money down on a Pk3 that was in stage 3 status that ment it was supposedly built and waiting shipment. The sales guy didn't have a date but thought it be in sometime in November.

N

Nashwauk

Jun 28, 2021
Home
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am also in northern Minnesota and wondering if your dealer is in Grand Rapids? I was there last week and put money down on a Pk3 that was in stage 3 status that ment it was supposedly built and waiting shipment. The sales guy didn't have a date but thought it be in sometime in November.
No, Bemidji Good luck!

DennyChapman

DennyChapman

Sep 7, 2021
Statesboro Ga.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok everyone i got my sxs today.. not from my original dealer tho. This other honda shop was no joke , i put a healthy deposit this morning for him to hold til i could get there (only 2.5 hours away ). And i picked the camo deluxe-5 and brought her home with me.. me and the family just got back from our first ride, and loved it.. And i will definatley get more pics soon.. Also will everyone else see the pics here as well , or do i need to post pics somewhere else on here for the rest to see that are waiting

Image Image Image

A

AzJoe

Aug 16, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OP here. My dealer still expecting mine to be delivered right around the expected date. That’s just after end of the month. We’ll see, but hoping it comes. This was a allocated Pioneer (last for the year for this dealership),, It was not ordered. Maybe that makes a difference. They told me if I ordered a different one it would be well into next year. 🤞

11shagot

Jun 4, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OP here. My dealer still expecting mine to be delivered right around the expected date. That’s just after end of the month. We’ll see, but hoping it comes. This was a allocated Pioneer (last for the year for this dealership),, It was not ordered. Maybe that makes a difference. They told me if I ordered a different one it would be well into next year. 🤞
I think about all of ours are allocated machines. My dealer told me that honda wasn’t even accepting orders anymore that they got what they got and that was it

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
In Canada... but just contacted 3 dealers last week. Both put me on wait list for when 2022's are announced. I assumed they can't get 2021's anymore. Spring 2022 works well for me, so I didn't push.

11shagot

Jun 4, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welp, I have now been pushed back to the end of October. Claims they are moving units, they just haven’t seen mine….. Was really hoping to have it before Missouri deer season. At this rate, I’m guessing it will come in in December some time. You know, after deer season, but just in time to pay one more year of property tax on it lol

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It seems like the "29th" is a common denominator for shipping. Hmmm... You would think that Honda would get them built and then ship regardless of the date in any particular month.

Reactions: Lady01 and 05Willys
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
It seems like the "29th" is a common denominator for shipping. Hmmm... You would think that Honda would get them built and then ship regardless of the date in any particular month.
Not sure if this is legit or not, but one dealer I spoke with a week or so ago said that the Vapor White Deluxe units tend to arrive during the middle of the month, while the other colors come in towards the end of the month. Who knows if that's true.

11shagot

Jun 4, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure if this is legit or not, but one dealer I spoke with a week or so ago said that the Vapor White Deluxe units tend to arrive during the middle of the month, while the other colors come in towards the end of the month. Who knows if that's true.
Idk, mine is white, but I have always been given the 29 as a date, other than once when it was the 6

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!