JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
LOL...I didn't take a pic, but the coke ovens are overlooking the Gila river. I tried to cross it but it was a bit too high for my liking.
😁 I was just reading through that link you posted, nice history there! Seems like a nice place if idiots wouldn't screw it up for the rest of us.

R

rickoshea

won't be long now!!

20200324 152223

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
LOL...I didn't take a pic, but the coke ovens are overlooking the Gila river. I tried to cross it but it was a bit too high for my liking.

Yeah, I wouldn't cross it either. My buddy tells me it has been crossable in the past but I've never seen it low enough to want to try.

This burst of photos was in Feb of 2019 right at the Gila River, it had recently rained and the river was flowing pretty good.

20190217 171433 ANIMATION L

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah, I wouldn't cross it either. My buddy tells me it has been crossable in the past but I've never seen it low enough to want to try.

This burst of photos was in Feb of 2019 right at the Gila River, it had recently rained and the river was flowing pretty good.

View attachment 225261
I've crossed it a few times, and honestly probably could have yesterday. But with the flow and muddy water I fear a deep hole might jump out at me. I actually went about 1/2 way across up at Cochran, but that north side tends to have a deep pool right where you climb out, so I chickened out.

Here is a link to stream flow gauge just up river:

Anything around 200 or less is usually no biggie. 1st time I ever crossed it, it was literally like a wide creek with people sitting in the middle in chairs, so it was a real surprise to come back later with waterflows up in the 500 range (before I found the site I linked to) and see a real, raging river.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!