P1000 Should i buy this Pioneer

B

brenton_B

Sep 19, 2018
nebraska
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Spend $500 and install power steering. Other than that, make a ridiculous low offer and see what happens.

What power steering kit works on the 2016? I see the super atv power steering kit only says 17-18 pioneer 1000.

Reactions: sharp
OnTheJob

OnTheJob

Dec 29, 2017
Bristol, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This will be my first sxs and I’m looking at a 2016 Pioneer 3p non eps. It only has 140 miles on it bc the guy just uses it in his 10 acre lot/house. My question is, with all the recalls and issues i see, should i buy this machine ?? My budget is low and i can get this one for 9k. It has no roof or windshield. It’s looks brand new.

Sounds like a deal for sure. Very rare around here to even find a used P1k. No tax or dealer prep/ship fee either. Sounds like it was babied if it never left a 10 acre lot

Reactions: Cuoutdoors
CLS

CLS

Aug 26, 2018
Az
Ownership

1. 1000-5
$9k with the updates and basically zero miles...buy two if you can.

Reactions: 2018GMC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!