P1000 Side panels for a 1000-5

JEP

JEP

May 4, 2015
Western PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife would like to buy side panels, both front and rear, for our green base model 1000-5. I no longer see a set on Ebay for sale. Any suggestions of where to find a set? New or used.

Thanks.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife would like to buy side panels, both front and rear, for our green base model 1000-5. I no longer see a set on Ebay for sale. Any suggestions of where to find a set? New or used.

Thanks.

@Remington has some

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Thanks.
Best look for used or another color. They made them in 16’ for a short time as a deluxe but never made a deluxe green. At the time I was able to find a very limited supply I was told of green side panels. I himed and hawed about spending twice the amount they were going for over other colors. Then I just did it. Glad I did cuz u can’t find any anywhere.

Reactions: TripleB and Isaiah
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You can always look up CrativeUTV graphics. He makes green stickers that fit in the door impressions that will make it look good. But obviously not the same.

Reactions: Isaiah
JEP

JEP

May 4, 2015
Western PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remmy,

This is partly your fault. Wife saw yours online last year and decided she wanted them. And then my father in law bought red deluxe yesterday and my wife said again "You need to buy the panels."

I should have bought the green panels when they were on sale on Ebay.

Also Remmy, you helped me a 2 winters ago when I made the mining belt mudflaps for mine. One of the best additions I have made to my machine. I want to thank you again for the help.

michdave

michdave

Apr 28, 2019
Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Edit: I can’t find an olive green model (other than the base). Did they make an olive green Deluxe? If they did, and you can tell me what year, I’ll do some digging for ya.

Use Rocky Mountain ATV/MC OEM parts locator/microfiche.
You’ve just got to know what year your looking for, cycle through the different models and when you get to the door panels, the description tells you what color they are.

Reactions: Remington
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Edit: I can’t find an olive green model (other than the base). Did they make an olive green Deluxe? If they did, and you can tell me what year, I’ll do some digging for ya.

You’ve just got to know what year your looking for, cycle through the different models and when you get to the door panels, the description tells you what color they are.

I'm not sure if they actually made a green deluxe model or if they just made and sold the green deluxe panels. I ordered a set off ebay last spring and the guy refunded me and said they were out of stock and discontinued. I looked at all the other online places that sold OEM parts and they all said not available.

JEP

JEP

May 4, 2015
Western PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks men. I would buy a a used set in any color I could find. I was thinking I could have them dipped or wrapped.

If you know anyone selling a used set, or even one side, I would be interested.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

I'm not sure if they actually made a green deluxe model or if they just made and sold the green deluxe panels. I ordered a set off ebay last spring and the guy refunded me and said they were out of stock and discontinued. I looked at all the other online places that sold OEM parts and they all said not available.
No they never made a deluxe green! I think it was a pipe dream in 16’ and had a few panels made. So when the panels were sold, they were twice the price. There may have been less than a half dozen of them. I got mine in early 16’

the only ones I seen later on were for 1000-3 model cuz they don’t sell as many of those as the 1000-5. I remember when I bought mine and wanted a deluxe green and they looked it up and told me it’s not an option at the time

Last edited:
Reactions: TripleB
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Remmy,

This is partly your fault. Wife saw yours online last year and decided she wanted them. And then my father in law bought red deluxe yesterday and my wife said again "You need to buy the panels."

I should have bought the green panels when they were on sale on Ebay.

Also Remmy, you helped me a 2 winters ago when I made the mining belt mudflaps for mine. One of the best additions I have made to my machine. I want to thank you again for the help.
Oh yeah I remember now.
Hope all’s been well for you?

Yeah, sorry bout the green panel deal. It sucks. Might be able to get some common color like red, and have them color matched painted like a hard coat. That’s what I would do if I didn’t have theses.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!