P1000 Slow but progress

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Off today with wife. Surgery yesterday. Hopefully last for her related to BC. Long two years. Chemo and 4 surgeries. 72 in GA today, hardly November weather. Got dome light installed and quad boss reverse light installed in garage keeping an eye out for her. Offset backup light as I will be adding second on passenger side. Waiting for mudbusters, under seat storage box and bypass inserts for seatbelt to come in, hope some of it will come in today. Not a mod but like posts showing "painted" shift indicator position on dash, seems like it would help with dome light at night. About talked myself into a bed mat and tail gate cable replacements. Also really debating hard rear cabin panel. Parts to upgrade air intake still on back order.....hope to get cabin and clutch upgrades done in December. How many of you removed the cabin nets?

Last edited:
Reactions: elkguide and Koda
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Prayers and best for your wife's continued recovery.

(pictures help us believe that you're updating!)

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey, I'm not backward but how did you install the underseat box? Zero instructions.

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got storage box in. Waiting for camo graphics for grill an tail box too. Put wench on '14 rancher. Seriously thinking about installing one on 1000-3 too. That will mean second battery........

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @Tuco69 None of the genuine Honda accessories come with directions. You have to download them from the Honda sight. Just click on the buy now tab and the next screen will have a link to the directions for installation of that accesssory. Hope all Your Wife's trials are over.

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Son bought a drift boat today. Gonna go out fly fishing soon!
Hey @Tuco69 None of the genuine Honda accessories come with directions. You have to download them from the Honda sight. Just click on the buy now tab and the next screen will have a link to the directions for installation of that accesssory. Hope all Your Wife's trials are over.
Thanks. 35 years of marriage makes you realize how much you need and count on your wife. End in sight!

Reactions: elkguide and Koda
DPort

DPort

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2017
Lincoln, ME
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The home page of this site has instructions for most of the Honda Accessories.

J

justindiiorio

Nov 5, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I noticed the seat storage is only available for 2017 machines. Wondering what they changed on the machine that won't let it fit a 2016. Sure would be handy to have that if it would fit my '16

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!