RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 305872

I can't thank RB3 enough for building the kick ass billet steering rack that helped put me on the podium (multiple times!) this season. It didn't let me down all year and was one of the main reasons my car finished ever lap of every race I entered in 2021. They make good stuff.... Buy It!

Another person I need to thank is Brian at 10-80 Dirt Sports! His custom low delete shifter plate worked out perfect for the racing I do. One cable adjustment when I initially installed it and that was it. Subtrans has shifted smoothly and without a single grind ever since. He's a good dude that I'm hoping to buy lunch for this winter when I head over to PPEI to get my engine tuned. 😁

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
Middle picture was the pass, last picture was the next lap. I had a blast racing that guy. The heat race against him was epic and the feature race was the same way until my car shut off. Oh well, sometimes poop happens, that's just part of racing.
Time to neuter safety features…….

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Funny story...... RS-1 guy invited me over to his house last weekend so I could weigh my car after the races. Even though I have no idea what the total or corner weights of my Talon are and want to find out, I politely declined the offer. My take on that offer is that he has no clue where to put the weight on his car for next season and wants to see what my corner weights are so that he can add lead to his car accordingly. My car handles better than his and he knows it. Dude must think I'm dumb! 🤣

Last edited:
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
MAO is supposed to anyways

Never raced at MOA but I want to make it to a race or two next season, track looks fun. It's 6hr drive from home though.....😒

Plan next season is to run the full series at Big O and Texplex. Both tracks are less than 50min from my house. 😎

BlueLV21

BlueLV21

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2021
Show Me
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Never raced at MOA but I want to make it to a race or two next season, track looks fun. It's 6hr drive from home though.....😒

Plan next season is to run the full series at Big O and Texplex. Both tracks are less than 50min from my house. 😎
It’s a fantastic facility, best I’ve ever raced at. This will be my first year in a Honda….so big learning curve for me.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
The Honda is a 1000x better race car right out of the box than any other N/A SxS you can buy in my opinion. I ran the entire season at Texplex against some very built and very fast cars and had no problem being competitive with a bone stock motor and shock tuning from Double E Racing. And Holy crap is this thing durable!!! The only stock parts I replaced all year were the rear upper control arms, and I only replaced those because I got tagged in the rear tire at a race at the beginning of the season. I'm still running the complete stock front suspension except for tie rods and the RB3 billet rack. The entire rear suspension is stock except for the previously mentioned upper arms and the radius rods.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!