Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes, I drove it and it went 20 mph faster then my P500. and there was power steering and I thought the rubber band noise was pretty cool and the transmission was allot more controlable then the transmission in my POO POO FIRE TRAP . The P700 is the same engine limiter and the P1000 considerable cost more.
Fixed it for ya! 🥳

Of corse the P1 will
Cost more new, its a more superior machine than the Viking. Now if your talking RMax then your point is valid there. The P7 is not even comparable to the Viking IMO for alot of reasons and I felt that way when I drove both for comparisons. Anything bigger than an P5 is gonna be a marked difference in speed so thats out for comparables, even a Fire Trap Ranger 570 believe it or not. I personally have enough of rubberbands in my 4 sleds I own ripping trails at 6-7k rpm to maintain 40 mph with a helmet to dampen the noise. Dont need that when Its nice out.

I like the silver you have, looks sharper than the red one I drove. The yami motor it has I think you will like. Give us some real truth reports after 6 months and a year. Would be interested to see how everything, ride, comfort, mexhanical, noise etc. is holding up for you. Glad your happy and enjoy your new machine/rig oh and bike:rolleyes: like those from Reo Linda call them🤣

lwhite571

lwhite571

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2016
Central, IN
Ownership

1. 500
Fixed it for ya! 🥳

Of corse the P1 will
Cost more new, its a more superior machine than the Viking. Now if your talking RMax then your point is valid there. The P7 is not even comparable to the Viking IMO for alot of reasons and I felt that way when I drove both for comparisons. Anything bigger than an P5 is gonna be a marked difference in speed so thats out for comparables, even a Fire Trap Ranger 570 believe it or not. I personally have enough of rubberbands in my 4 sleds I own ripping trails at 6-7k rpm to maintain 40 mph with a helmet to dampen the noise. Dont need that when Its nice out.

I like the silver you have, looks sharper than the red one I drove. The yami motor it has I think you will like. Give us some real truth reports after 6 months and a year. Would be interested to see how everything, ride, comfort, mexhanical, noise etc. is holding up for you. Glad your happy and enjoy your new machine/rig oh and bike:rolleyes: like those from Reo Linda call them🤣
Will do, Thank you

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!