lwhite571

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2016
Central, IN
Ownership

1. 500
20221220 152915

Sorry guys. I sold off my 2015 Honda Pioneer 500 today. I had made allot of memories with the little side by side. So long

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I just needed something with power steering and goes faster
Thats cool. Cuz its gonna be asked so will get this out of the way now, did you test drive it yet or before hand and how do u like the rubber-band noise when turning RPM’s ? Also did u look at/test drive a P7 or P1 to compare? This is a Honda site. Although we dont discriminate (exept poo poo’s 🤣) still a fair question when u go from a Honda to another brand.

Side note, I looked and drove (key word) a Viking when I was looking, cuz Ive owned a few Banshees and Yami makes a killer sled. I wasnt impressed with the RB noise compared to what the P1 had to offer. Just MO and experience.

lwhite571

lwhite571

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2016
Central, IN
Ownership

1. 500
Thats cool. Cuz its gonna be asked so will get this out of the way now, did you test drive it yet or before hand and how do u like the rubber-band noise when turning RPM’s ? Also did u look at/test drive a P7 or P1 to compare? This is a Honda site. Although we dont discriminate (exept poo poo’s 🤣) still a fair question when u go from a Honda to another brand.

Side note, I looked and drove (key word) a Viking when I was looking, cuz Ive owned a few Banshees and Yami makes a killer sled. I wasnt impressed with the RB noise compared to what the P1 had to offer. Just MO and experience.
Yes, I drove it and it went 20 mph faster then my P500. and there was power steering and I thought the rubber band noise was pretty cool and the transmission was allot more controlable then the transmission in my Polaris. The P700 is the same engine limiter and the P1000 considerable cost more.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!