Soon to be New Owner In Southern MO

A

Advman70

Mar 24, 2014
HI Y'all ! Made the decision to purchase a new 700-4 and should be in for pick up next week! Lookin forward to work & play with this machine
and not being in the shop! I purchased based on Honda reliability, 4 seat conversion w/ short wheel base, and price. I know its not a powerhouse, if i have any reservations, its hoping it has enough power/acceleration in the fun department. Also wondering how installing 27's affect it...sure look sweet ;)

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome Advman70,
You going to love it. There a blast, especially when you load it up with all your friends and family and take a ride. Its a different world compared to a ATV.
What are you coming from? a ATV... a belt driven SxS...
Which ever, the Pioneer defiantly has enough power to get you where ever you need and you bring along the peace of mind of a Honda, so you know you will make it back to the truck just fine.
Seeing guys jack these things up with a nice set of rims really makes it pop. But, I bought mine to ride and ride hard not to win a show and shine contest. But to his, his own.
Look forward to seeing your around the community.
Oh, and we want pics..
Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!