P500 Soooo, I kinda caught myself on fire...

C

Chooglin

I have a picture of it in post 16 of the accessory hookup thread. Instructions come with the battery switch.

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
JTW I'm curious for an update. How's your nose and hands healing ?? Burns are wicked I'm thinking they still must be making you a little miserable ?!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

JTW I'm curious for an update. How's your nose and hands healing ?? Burns are wicked I'm thinking they still must be making you a little miserable ?!
I've been keeping triple antibiotic ointment on it at night and a triple cream on it throughout the day.. face is great, doesn't look like it's going to scar or discolor.. my hands I've done nothing to and you can see the difference immediate and constant care of a burn makes! My face looked like my hand on Tuesday! My eyelashes are still like velcrow when I blink! Thank ya dear for asking!!

IMG 0709 IMG 0710

Tim2

Tim2

Sep 18, 2015
Franklinton, N.C.
I've been keeping triple antibiotic ointment on it at night and a triple cream on it throughout the day.. face is great, doesn't look like it's going to scar or discolor.. my hands I've done nothing to and you can see the difference immediate and constant care of a burn makes! My face looked like my hand on Tuesday! My eyelashes are still like velcrow when I blink! Thank ya dear for asking!!

View attachment 24207 View attachment 24208

Sorry that happen, but I am glad that you are OK.

Reactions: JTW
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500

Hahaha nice pic! Wow your nose does look great! I pictured it looking more like your hand. Good meds thats wonderful! Thanks for the update glad to see youre healing nicely. :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Are you sure you weren't riding a Polaris and were ashamed to say so?
Nice to see your doing good and it hasn't hurt your spirits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Are you sure you weren't riding a Polaris and were ashamed to say so?
Nice to see your doing good and it hasn't hurt your spirits!

Lol.. no. The Polaris in the bunch went down the first night! My Daddy always said, "the dumber you are the tougher you gotta be!!" I'm still alive, so I guess I'm just a f*ck'n idiot!! I mean.. I'm the kind of guy that would laugh and make fun of any of you for doing it.. (except oak.. I like her!) So I'd be pulling a
Monte if I didn't expect and welcome you all to do the same!

In seriousness though.. it turned out very well considering! I think it's just God's way of reminding me to behave OR ELSE!!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I wouldn't say you're a idiot for that that's a simple mistake hell im surprised I haven't done it! There will be plenty of other times that'll be more appropriate term I'm sure burns suck though, could have been much worse and I'm just glad it didn't go that way!!

Reactions: Miss_Oak and JTW
J

JTW

I wouldn't say you're a idiot for that that's a simple mistake hell im surprised I haven't done it! There will be plenty of other times that'll be more appropriate term I'm sure burns suck though, could have been much worse and I'm just glad it didn't go that way!!

It happens.. I've always said I was going to go out in a blaze of glory... but this wasn't exactly what I had in mind or meant!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

Dude...your sooooo Fricking
Lucky....my brother boy...got
flashed burned....& his head
was size of pumpkin...swollen
face......very few scars after
healing...

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!