P500 Soooo, I kinda caught myself on fire...

J

JTW

Just thought I'd point out that this last page has been worthless, useless sh**. :rolleyes:
None of it funny or having any substance whatsoever. Too much time on your hands...30 seconds that I'll never get back.
Bhahahaha... when you're laying in your death bed counting the seconds... think of me!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Bhahahaha... when you're laying in your death bed counting the seconds... think of me!!
That wasn't very nice dude!!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

It's a waste of space...like between your ears.
I should start a new thread called Ripping you a New One.
With others chiming in, my bet is your ass would look more raw than your nose did.
Isn't this fun, poking back and forth at each other? Positive, intellectual conversation right here.

advertisement
J

JTW

It's a waste of space...like between your ears.
I should start a new thread called Ripping you a New One.
With others chiming in, my bet is your ass would look more raw than your nose did.
Isn't this fun, poking back and forth at each other? Positive, intellectual conversation right here.
Go for it.. I have no problem with that.. I quite enjoy the banter. Pretty sure I'm not the only one that feels that way in this crowd. I'm sure some don't.. and if that's the case, don't read it. If you don't want to be a part of it... don't say dumb s***. It's quite simple really. If you expected positive intellectual conversation, I guess you shouldn't have started throwing s*** like a monkey at the zoo. This isn't a thread about foreign policy or how to calibrate the blinker fluid level in a Honda rzr. It was created to share my dumbassness with everyone.

locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Go for it.. I have no problem with that.. I quite enjoy the banter. Pretty sure I'm not the only one that feels that way in this crowd. I'm sure some don't.. and if that's the case, don't read it. If you don't want to be a part of it... don't say dumb s***. It's quite simple really. If you expected positive intellectual conversation, I guess you shouldn't have started throwing s*** like a monkey at the zoo. This isn't a thread about foreign policy or how to calibrate the blinker fluid level in a Honda rzr. It was created to share my dumbassness with everyone.

I have always had trouble with the blinker fluid. Could you create a thread for that? :confused:

Reactions: JTW and trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The trick is to butt chug the fluid first! Monte is an expert on it.. sounds like a thread for him!
Like trigger said, the space between your ears is well, empty.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Unlike the space between your butt cheeks!!
You were clearly raised without a lick of respect or decency. A real bigot.

J

JTW

You were clearly raised without a lick of respect or decency. A real bigot.
Lmao... so it's ok for you to look down and judge people.. and it's ok for you to make comments in a condescending manner. But anyone that disagrees with you or just talks a little s*** for giggles in a completly lighthearted manner is a bigot?

Reactions: rocmar
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!