YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Gotcha. That makes me feel better. In regards to the bar there are some videos out there that show its sound, but someone I knew had one and it was really good for the money when riding with him from what I can remember. That was the PowerBass XL- 800 version. I read through the manual and diagrams and they want you to wire directly to the battery, the positive having an inline fuse within 18'' of the terminal. I have my winch running to the accessory battery as well. Is it a safe bet to run both the winch and sound bar at the accessory battery? Thank you for the help.
I'd run everything on the auxiliary battery. Lights, tunes, winch ect...that way your cranking battery is always at full charge.

F

FranklinHonda

Dec 29, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd run everything on the auxiliary battery. Lights, tunes, winch ect...that way your cranking battery is always at full charge.
Awesome. Appreciate all the help everyone. I'll keep ya updated when everything is all finished up.

Reactions: YardDog
H

harveyblake

Nov 21, 2023
United States
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Gotcha. That makes me feel better. In regards to the bar there are some videos out there that show its sound, but someone I knew had one and it was really good for the money when riding with him from what I can remember bluetooth sound bars for utv. That was the PowerBass XL- 800 version. I read through the manual and diagrams and they want you to wire directly to the battery, the positive having an inline fuse within 18'' of the terminal. I have my winch running to the accessory battery as well. Is it a safe bet to run both the winch and sound bar at the accessory battery? Thank you for the help.
I'm about to get my base rmax4 1000. I know the Ssv system is available, but are there better options out there for the money? Or did anyone add a soundbar with the oem ssv sound system? Thanks

tromano1706

tromano1706

Jun 21, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is an old thread but FWIW, I bought a BOSS BRT34A and have been very happy with it. It gets much louder than I can handle. Bass is good at normal volumes bot not great turned all of the way up. Easy to install (if you have a second set of hands) and pretty cost effective. Comes with a built in light and key on power relay built in.

Reactions: Remington
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm about to get my base rmax4 1000. I know the Ssv system is available, but are there better options out there for the money? Or did anyone add a soundbar with the oem ssv sound system? Thanks
What’s the SSV system? Not familiar with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Backwoods
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm about to get my base rmax4 1000.
Wait! Shut the front door!!!!
Your first post on a Honda forum and you have a Yami?
We like Yami’s and all, we have a few members with them but at least they had a Honda first! :eek:🤣

Oh well 🤷‍♂️Welcome from Michigan.
Never heard of a State called the United states?😂
Might want to fix that! Lol.
Also, post some pics of this Yami POIDH! The Yami guys will be asking you on a date before too long😘 NoHmo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!