P500 Spacers and Bearings

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Whatever you do, don't buy the Precision European spacers off of Amazon. Mine arrived and the wheel studs were substantially smaller than the factory ones and were made of a low quality steel. I am certain they would fail with normal use.

I'm currently fighting with them for a refund. They claim since the bolt pattern is the same, they are OK.

Clearly they are inferior...
View attachment 82666
Those are for ATV's and not side by sides that is why they have smaller studs. The pattern is the same but stud size is different

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Whatever you do, don't buy the Precision European spacers off of Amazon. Mine arrived and the wheel studs were substantially smaller than the factory ones and were made of a low quality steel. I am certain they would fail with normal use.

I'm currently fighting with them for a refund. They claim since the bolt pattern is the same, they are OK.

View attachment 82666
Like @KYhillbilly said, those are for the quads.
You have to be careful with some of the stuff off Amazon. It will say it's for "all Honda's w/4-110 pattern", but you have to confirm the stud size.

Reactions: 100Acre
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 82666

Yeah, you just ordered the wrong ones. SuperATV, QuadBoss or RB3 Offroad. Can't tell from your pics but you want the kind that have a tapered seat to bolt to the hub, should come with the short tapered lug nuts too. Want to say I paid like $59 a set.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!