HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I've read this thread from the original to the last but I'm not sure I'm clear.

Are you saying I can use a take-off 12" front wheel and tire to get me home if I experience a a front or rear tire problem?

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Whats the best way to be able to haul the spare? Ive looked into the hitch mount carrier from tusk but I really dont want to loose the ability to use my dump bed.
Where in West Virginia?

Reactions: Lady01
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've read this thread from the original to the last but I'm not sure I'm clear.

Are you saying I can use a take-off 12" front wheel and tire to get me home if I experience a a front or rear tire problem?
Yes that is exactly correct. 12 or 14" wheel. If you are running aftermarket arms the front 12 will require a spacer. I have 4 28-8.50-14 superswamper tsl's mounted on 4 front 14" deluxe wheels currently on and pk1 and in regular use. It's not even noticeable that there aren't spacers on the back to even the track width of the machine.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Thanks.

My Pioneer is a base model P1000-3 with factory original suspension and my wheels and tires are factory original Pioneer Deluxe.

I'll carry a t/o front wheel & tire if I feel a need for a spare.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks.

My Pioneer is a base model P1000-3 with factory original suspension and my wheels and tires are factory original Pioneer Deluxe.

I'll carry a t/o front wheel & tire if I feel a need for a spare.
If you see any fronts, you better jump on them. Around our neck of the woods, I can find factory rear wheels and tires but fronts are hard to find. I finally picked up a set of fronts last week about 200 miles away after looking all winter. I'm hoping never to need it, but I've finally realized a spare is a good thing to have.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
If you see any fronts, you better jump on them. Around our neck of the woods, I can find factory rear wheels and tires but fronts are hard to find. I finally picked up a set of fronts last week about 200 miles away after looking all winter. I'm hoping never to need it, but I've finally realized a spare is a good thing to have.
I have a complete set of four 12" (front and rear) in my garage. They're my originals. Haven't decided what to do with them but for now I'll keep one front handy for a spare just in case and store the other three.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!