P1000 steel braided brake lines

J

JTW

So I got the lines on and I must say.. well done @jak9922! It's an easy installation... goes pretty quick after you get your first one on and see what works best. Make sure you check clearlaces after remounting your wheels and allow for turning radius. @windrock made it a quick easy start and go with his tool list! My only suggestion is drill slowly on the line straps. I tore a couple of mine drilling too fast.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
So I got the lines on and I must say.. well done @jak9922! It's an easy installation... goes pretty quick after you get your first one on and see what works best. Make sure you check clearlaces after remounting your wheels and allow for turning radius. @windrock made it a quick easy start and go with his tool list! My only suggestion is drill slowly on the line straps. I tore a couple of mine drilling too fast.
glad you like them and definitely on the clamps i put them in my vise and went slow

Reactions: JTW
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
just made a few more sets ready to ship out this will probably be my last that i keep stocked it took a few week to sell the last batch and overhead is pretty expensive let me know if you are intersted

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
just made a few more sets ready to ship out this will probably be my last that i keep stocked it took a few week to sell the last batch and overhead is pretty expensive let me know if you are intersted

I"ll take a set, for the P1000 right?

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
making some more lines this week pm me for details

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
i have a few sets ready to ship out pm my if intersted

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good for one with arched a arms and about 4” of lift over stock?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!