Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
i just send you one check your messages
Just started a conversation with you. Actually lost a line way out in North Cumberland today and had to drive a ton of miles out of the way to get back to the cabin. The boys were driving it and freaked out as it was rolling backwards down a steep hill and finally stopped after it hit an embankment.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just started a conversation with you. Actually lost a line way out in North Cumberland today and had to drive a ton of miles out of the way to get back to the cabin. The boys were driving it and freaked out as it was rolling backwards down a steep hill and finally stopped after it hit an embankment.
Just what are y'all drinking, I want some! HA!

J

JTW

One of the dumbass things Honda didn’t do when designing the pioneer! Even Polaris come stock with stainless lines.

Zax185

Zax185

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2018
Montgomery, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lost both front brake lines last night, one on the way to the Dragons back and then another right before the widow maker
C0133C3D 562B 4381 81F1 B9DB5FBE9A65

Reactions: JTW and TripleB
B

BBLASER

Nov 11, 2018
Phoenix
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I missed it, but is there a video or tutorial on installation on these.

M

MRC

Oct 14, 2020
Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m lookin for a set of these where can I get them?

Reactions: StewB
J

JD92

Jun 9, 2018
Millerton,PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are the steel braided lines still available?, I just blew one and would like to replace them with something better.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!