P1000 Steering Arm

Jim1000

Jim1000

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Bent the right steering arm on my 2018 P1000 today. Has anybody had any luck straightening the arm.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Bent the right steering arm on my 2018 P1000 today. Has anybody had any luck straightening the arm.
Maybe just to get back to camp/truck and replace it........ I would think once bent they are likely to keep bending from weak spot. Always good idea to carry a spare or 2 and easy enough to swap out mid trail.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks
On vacation in the Black Hills.
First problem in 4 years.
Any other spare parts do you carry.
All depends on what terrain you ride and how hard you send it😂

Some guys just carry a tire plug kit and some guys carry pretty much a second machine worth of parts😂

Use the search bar up top and read up on some threads of what to carry....tools, parts, hacks, etc. 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!