Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Noticed tonight tooling around the yard my pioneer was turning very sharp one way. Did several sharp circles in either direction. Very noticeable, power steering does not like the lift, 30" tires and super atv a arms, had the light come on and turn off the power steering, restarted it was fine.

Pulled the boot on tie rod, and stop is almost wore completely through . Flipped bushing around and works for now. Going to call super atv tomorrow and see about warranty. Only a year old.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Noticed tonight tooling around the yard my pioneer was turning very sharp one way. Did several sharp circles in either direction. Very noticeable, power steering does not like the lift, 30" tires and super atv a arms, had the light come on and turn off the power steering, restarted it was fine.

Pulled the boot on tie rod, and stop is almost wore completely through . Flipped bushing around and works for now. Going to call super atv tomorrow and see about warranty. Only a year old.
I had a bushing go out on mine, If I remember right they said bushings have a 3 month warranty????????

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I'm not running a lift just the arched A arms and no limits and haven't noticed any steering issues????

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!